64 Player Map Design

I would like this as well. I enjoy the clover maps, but we need to have variation for consistent freshness.

Like, say, classic avatars, HD or not. :rage:

P.S, no, I will not end my crusade. :imp:

This is a way old topic, but why not bring some new idea.

I really enjoy the 64 game. I am glad that it is back instead of the 32 game.

Only I was thinking, is there a way to introduce a new map? For example 2 times a 32 map combined in just 1 64 game. And keeping a distance between them of lvl 15 Hyper range. Then the endgame could be a thriller and way more difficult to achieve.

Anyone else having a great idea for a new sort of map? I really like the current one, but something new should be exciting.

1 Like

There were several different maps in the past. Early on they had a wheel map similar to this one but was more empty in the center. it had one star in the middle that was a 60

then there was the square map it was divided into 4 quads and each quad was divided into 4 quads and each of those quads were divided into 4. honestly I liked that one the best. you start out and you have 4 fairly close neighbors, with a little range you could reach one of the other quads, etc.

1 Like

Just ANY kind of map rotation PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I am so bored of always playing the same map ::swoons dramatically::

2 Likes

Iā€™d enjoy a map rotation as well to change it up.

1 Like