After accepting victory

Beside number of starting players and current order of players (most stars, then most ships), are there other game stats that will affect my final scores, in case I click on “Accept victory”? Destroying most ships? Victory in few cycles?

Also, “accept victory” button is still irreversible, as noted in Is it possible to un-declare victory? ? So once I hit it, the game ends … and I will be able to only look on all stars (no fog of war) but do nothing else?

Will that game be ever accessible for me and other players from there to see its final state? Or even see the historic states, who owned what stars when?

[quote=“Detros, post:1, topic:5462”]
Beside number of starting players and current order of players (most stars, then most ships), are there other game stats that will affect my final scores, in case I click on “Accept victory”? [/quote]

No, I do not think so.
Just
percentage of stars towards victory conditions, unless you Accept Victory,
In case of a tie then also count number of ships to break ties,
number of players affects Rank for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place,
also earn Conqueror badge on 64 player game for 1st place.
I can not think of any others.

Maybe you can create a custom game or tournament, and ask the players to agree to a special rule,
but I do not think Jay has those built into the code. So those victory conditions would be just by
mutual agreement, not accounted for by the game.

In the past, Jay has accommodated a few special unique games with maybe special rules or unique maps.
This was one of them.

Jay makes the game go into the Bit Bucket after 7 days.

Jay has a to-do wish list to build that capability.

I make a lot of screenshots, centered on each home star, zoomed in enough to see good information.
One day I will learn to use GIMP and stitch them together.

@Qwerty has a web tool that will snapshot game data of the current tick.
I copy and paste into a Windows Notepad. It still needs parsing to be friendly for reading.

@Dysp has a web site tool that will accumulate game data.
He and Jay worked together on this.
In your game for each tick, go to OPTIONS, click GENERATE an API code,
and enter this code into Dysp’s web site tool.
Then you can build up a history of your game. EDIT

1 Like

King of the Hill was another unique game.