I’ve got a new bug with the Mountain King. When adding him to an army that’s already moving, his buff isn’t applied to the current step. This causes the army’s total travel time to be 18 minutes longer than it should be, shown below.
- Give a Dwarven army a move order through Mountain terrain.
- Observe ETA of 12h.
- Observe Step length of 36m.
- Add Mountain King as a follower of the army.
- Observe ETA is now ~6h.
- Observe Step length is still 36m (should be 18m).
- 36 minutes later, the army takes its first step.
- ETA is increased to 5h 42m (from 5h 24m) and Step length now correctly shows 18m.
- Would expect the Mountain King’s buff to apply immediately, probably losing any progress on the current step (e.g. 5m into a 36m step -> Add King -> 0m into a 18m step).
- The correct behavior can be coerced by manually giving the army a new move order, then re-issuing the previous command.
This shot shows the discrepancy (though not as clearly as I’d have liked). The army is almost done with its first step, sitting pretty at 0% with 4s to go. You can see from the time estimate that the army has been “moving” for just under 36 minutes, so it should be at nearly 10% with the King in there.
A few seconds later, we’ve taken our first step, the step size is now correct, and we’ve “fixed” the ETA (adding 18m).