How to make screenshot without any personal info?

This script isn’t working any more due to changes to drawing engine

Read more here.

I am leaving this for historical reasons.

So, guys, there is a function which will remove: warpgates, resource halo, infrastructure, ships (stationed or midflight), all paths and will make stars appear like not within scanning range, so noone can tell what are your stars.
#UPDATE3
AWESOMIZE!LITE repack ← read more
[size=23]Features[/size]

[size=17]I am leaving other updates for historical reasons.[/size]

[size=19]UPDATE2[/size]
[size=12]Now you can run the code by pressing a single button, saving you all the steps.[/size]
[size=12]To see how, read how to create a bookmarklet here. The procedure is similar.[/size]
[size=12]Additionally, you can put both functions together, just add ; between them and remove the second javascript:[/size].

#UPDATE

Try this. It is seamless!
Brand new. Such awesum. Now I must say, it is 99.9% cool. Wow.

##What does it do?
This script makes the map appear like if you were just an observer.
It removes warpgates, resource halo, ships and their paths and highlight of scanned stars.

##How to make it work?
Copy and paste the script below into adress bar, remove the leading + and confirm.
Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Home,Delete,Enter :slight_smile:
*If it doesn’t work (due to security reasons), put the code into console F12 without the +javascript: part. (Tools->web development tools->console)

[size=21]To de/activate press y.[/size]
[size=18]To make screenshot press u[/size] and save as .jpg.
This code stays active until you reload or close the page.

+javascript:var d={uu:"universe",gg:"galaxy",ss:"stars",ff:"fleets",t:"totalDefenses",h:"halo",s:"sprite",G:"Gate",O:"Owner",v:"visible",o:"orbiting",p:"path",n:undefined};var g=NeptunesPride[d.uu][d.gg],e=g[d.ss],t=g[d.ff],be={ui:false},bt={};Mousetrap.bind(["y","Y"],function(){if(!be.ui){for(k in e){be[k]={};be[k].t=e[k][d.t];be[k].h=e[k][d.h];be[k].e=e[k].e;be[k].i=e[k].i;be[k].s=e[k].s;be[k].x=e[k][d.s][d.s+"X"];be[k].g=e[k][d.s+d.G]!=d.n?e[k][d.s+d.G][d.v]:d.n;e[k][d.t]=0;e[k][d.h]=d.n;e[k].e=0;e[k].i=0;e[k].s=0;e[k][d.s][d.s+"X"]=64;if(e[k][d.s+d.G]!=d.n)e[k][d.s+d.G][d.v]=false}for(k in t){bt[k]={};bt[k].s=t[k][d.s]!=d.n?t[k][d.s][d.v]:d.n;bt[k].w=t[k][d.s+d.O]!=d.n?t[k][d.s+d.O][d.v]:d.n;bt[k].o=t[k][d.o];bt[k].p=t[k][d.p];if(t[k][d.s]!=d.n)t[k][d.s][d.v]=false;if(t[k][d.s+d.O]!=d.n)t[k][d.s+d.O][d.v]=false;t[k][d.o]=null;t[k][d.p]=[]}be.ui=true}else{for(k in e){e[k][d.t]=be[k].t;e[k][d.h]=be[k].h;e[k].e=be[k].e;e[k].i=be[k].i;e[k].s=be[k].s;e[k][d.s][d.s+"X"]=be[k].x;if(e[k][d.s+d.G]!=d.n)e[k][d.s+d.G][d.v]=be[k].g}for(k in t){if(t[k][d.s]!=d.n)t[k][d.s][d.v]=bt[k].s;if(t[k][d.s+d.O]!=d.n)t[k][d.s+d.O][d.v]=bt[k].w;t[k][d.o]=bt[k].o;t[k][d.p]=bt[k].p}be.ui=false}Crux.crux.trigger('map_refresh')})

#How about that?
[size=21]A crosshair[/size][size=11] to help you align stars, [/size][size=21]Yaaay![/size]

The result is spectacular. Usable at any zoom level, target whatever stars you want, as far as you target always the same.

To enable the functionality, use the same procedure as above.
###Press j to de/activate.

+javascript:var chtoggle=false;Mousetrap.bind(["j","J"],function(){if(!chtoggle){$("body").append('<div id="scrcrosshair"><div style="position:fixed; z-index:9999; border-left:1px solid red; width:1px; height:100%; left:50%;"></div><div style="position:fixed; z-index:9999; border-top:1px solid red; height:1px; width:100%; top:50%;"></div></div>');chtoggle=true}else{$("#scrcrosshair").remove();chtoggle=false}})

Copyright (c) 2014 Vítězslav Ferko, qwerty@cqproject.net
Please note that these scripts are derived from the original game and as such can be used by the original author and included in the game under its own licence. I thereby release all scripts included under the MIT licence.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool! Is there an easy way to find the coordinates you want to give it?

It doesn’t completely remove scanning data, as I can still see the Natural Resource rings around stars within my scanning range. However, to do screenshots of most galaxies, you are going to zoom out far enough that you won’t see them. Great job and thanks!

Edit:
Oh, and as a result of not completely eliminating that data, it does work with Dark games! Awesome!

I am not aware of any way, saddly, you must find them yourselves.

@Brian_Flowers I will update the script and remove those as well! :)

Thanks for the update. Glad we could work it out.

GREAT stuff Qwerty - worked fine in Firefox … although for some reason, my scroll bars were a little messed up.

Be nice if Jay added this functionality as a toggle option … obviously a big “NO PERSONAL INFO IS DISPLAYED - hit “SOMEKEY” to toggle off” needs to be on the screen so players don’t say WTF.

I was thinking we could take it all a step further and resize the canvas to something like 1024*1024, center the galaxy, remove all but player data, then save the shot. but a button on the options screen somewhere so you don’t need to remember the shortcut.

1 Like

As I type this from my 2,560x1,600 monitor ($400 on eBay in a couple of days from South Korea!), it would also be nice (if easy to do) on the native screen size.

But I do see some merit in having a standard size/centering so people generate the same pics … better yet would be a “replay” button in the game! :wink:

BTW, having the leaderboard displayed is pretty cool to … so hope you can include that.

@HULK I don’t think it is possible to include the leaderboard because the function which saves canvas to image only takes the cavas data. It could probably be possible with some workaround.

@JayKyburz Jay, I actually do save images at higher resolution, remember the other images I sent few months ago with resolution 6k x 4k, but I do that by zooming the window in browser. I tried tweaking the div and canvas values, but unsuccessfully.

1 Like

Good point Qwerty - I don’t want to make a lot of work for Jay if not easy to do.

But again, just a toggle button that turns off personal data on the display would be wonderful … then everyone can do whatever they want and share.

Note that something like a direct wget of a jpeg would be super-duper awesome:

Neptune's Pride. jpg

Send me an uncompressed version for review and include in the game. Can you also state for the record that this code is MIT licensed and free for me to include in the game.

2 Likes

How about that?

The result is spectacular. Usable at any zoom level, target whatever stars you want, as far as you target always the same.

See the updated message at top.

1 Like

Holy crap that’s awesome - can’t wait for Jay to roll into the game.

BTW, one enhancement would be small cross-hairs on the core stars of the respective players.

P.S. I was going to buy you a Bad-Ass badge … but you already have … so all I can do is send you a point of renown in the game which I just did.

2 Likes

You have done a really good job with these scripts.
Just a couple of points for usability, as anyone visiting this page may be a bit confused.

State at the top of each script, what the purpose is and how to get it working. I have done a possible example below.

Script description:
Remove: warpgates, resource halo, infrastructure, ships (stationed or midflight), all paths and will make stars appear like not within scanning range, so noone can tell what are your stars.
Script instructions:
Copy and paste the script into address bar, press ‘home’ and ‘delete’ keys to remove the + at the start, then press ‘Enter’.
Nothing will happen on screen.
Activate by pressing ‘y’. This will allow you to turn the function on and off, as needed.
This will stay active until the page is refreshed or closed.
Centre on a specific Empire using the eye icon on the Leaderboard. Or use the below crosshairs script to manually align.
Press u to save screenshot. Append file name with “.jpg” when saving.
Repeat the above procedure to activate the function.

Script description:
Add red crosshairs to align stars for screenshots.
Script instructions:
Copy and paste the script into address bar, press ‘home’ and ‘delete’ keys to remove the + at the start, then press ‘Enter’.
Nothing will happen on screen.
Activate by pressing ‘j’. This will allow you to turn the function on and off, as needed.
This will stay active until the page is refreshed or closed.
Repeat the above procedure to activate the function.

Bug or expected behaviour?

Also I noticed on the new first script, which is awesome, it requires the screen to be moved in some way to take effect. When you hit ‘y’, nothing happens. Then you move it a little and it takes effect. If this is unintentional then can it be updated to take effect immediately on pressing ‘y’? If not then amend the instruction to mention this.

Empire Centring with eye icon

@JayKyburz, can you amend the instances of the Empire Centring feature, when clicking on the eye icon in the Leaderboard. It was previously mentioned in another thread that you have to visit the Leaderboard and click it twice in succession for it to work. Once the eye icon is fixed can it be added to other pages where it has worked in the past (some pages allow you to centre on the Empire by clicking on the Empire’s avatar, which was handy but unintuitive unless randomly clicking things to find what it does). I know you are probably on this and said in the other thread that you would make this consistent.

2 Likes

Now you can run the code by pressing a single button, saving you all the steps. To see how, read how to create a bookmarklet here. The procedure is similar.

#AWESOMIZE! LITE
This combined function let’s you hide all personal informations, highlight AI players, change player colours and display crosshair to aid you with capturing screenshots.

###Keyboard shortcuts
y - Hide personal info
k - Show all AI
a - Enable Alliance colouring
j - Show Crosshair
u - save screenshot (save as .jpg)

Either copy/paste this code into addressbar or create bookmarklet. In either case, don’t forget to remove the leading +.

[size=12]Click here to see how to create bookmarklet. The procedure is similar.[/size]

+javascript:eval(atob("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"))

#Features
##Normal Map

##Personal info hidden y

##AI highlights k

##Alliances a

##Crosshair j, screenshot u

#Alliances
To enable displaying of alliances, you need similar url and launch your game with it
http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/6537227089739776?[[1,15,20],[9,10,16],[13,19,22],[5,6,23],[7,8,11],[3,4,21]]

Those numbers in square brackets are player IDs.
Player IDs can be seen in Intel tab and they go through all colours of a shape to another shape.

0  8  16 ...
1  9  ...
2  10 ..
3  11
4  12
5  13
6  14
7  15  (note that it is inverted in the Intel tab)