Strategy Guide

This thread is to collect strategy guides from anyone who would like to contribute. I will pin it so that new visitors to the forum can read it first, along with the FAQ. These guides could be for your favourite race or a particular map, or just in general. Please feel free to copy/paste here from another post if you’ve written one somewhere else. Thanks!

A Beginner’s Guide, with general strategy tips for starting out.

@Praetorian’s guide to the Trolls

@thatfrood’s guide to the Humans

@SpySat1’s (Tangle Rainbowfilter) hero study of the Orcs

@DrBwaa’s guide to the Orcs

@Praetorian’s guide to the Elves

1 Like

I need to update my quick Troll guide. The change to cost for the Tangle Mage reduced it’s utility as a hero you can send out to capture settlements without worrying about being out of position to use his ability.

I also need to add a few points in the Marsh Prince that, as a hero, makes him more valuable.

Praetorian put up a new guide to the Elves:

The Orc Hero Study should probably go in here as well! (Although that one’s somewhat out of date)

And my Orc Guide is done!

1 Like

Wow no Dwarf or Goblin guides? Thats outrageous.

These guides haven’t been updated for a loooong time (:P)
Maybe you can make one yourself?

At long last, a draft of the Troll Guide that no one asked for is available.

I’ll probably be doing some edits over the next week or two; suggestions are very welcome.

Next to come: a basic deckbuilding guide, I think.

2 Likes

It’s funny that there is no Goblin guide. Dealers and little wizards are the most powerful cards in the game (when spamming pennons), and the Assassin exploit can augment a troll army to be nearly invincible.