Tournament Sign-ups

Whatever floats your boat man. I haven’t even seen the old avatars, they must be pretty amazing.

I don’t know man. You’re in charge so I won’t tell you how to run it. Just do whatever you think will work best, I don’t have that much experience with running tournaments.

I think the old NP avatars had a special flare, and Jay did promise they are in fact coming… eventually. My current posting avatar is one of my old favorites from NP1.

Yes, I think we are all relatively flexible for rules, barring the turn-based issue as the true deal-breaker. Do what you consider best, good Alien. Your demise or subjugation will come regardless. :wink:

If you do indeed make some turn-based games, please sign me up.

Hey @JayKyburz, how did you set up the last NP2 tournament a few years back?

@LDG ran a several rounds of a tournament. Look at her work. Profile - LDG - IHG Forum
Jay may have ran some tournaments before I joined this game.

A summons! I’m way to rusty for 1v1 but my blood pressure may have lowered enough for a game :stuck_out_tongue:

@LDG Are you in? :slight_smile:

I’m for 1x1 or 2x2(random partner)

Count Brand in.

1 Like

I’m willing to do 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4… Whatever :slight_smile:

I will also go random for 2’s so there is more names in the pool and as I am too shy to ask Jay to be my partner [quote=“JayKyburz, post:40, topic:5733”]

What about me, I have access to the server.
[/quote]

I would love to @Victreebel but I have to sit this one out. I have just too much on my plate at the moment to be able to participate.

I have to get the next proteus test game out the door early next week, and we will be traveling over the weekend next weekend.

Not this time, I’ve not played in over a year so need to catch up with changes and remember how to be awesome!

Brand! Nice to see you!

Ah, and by the way… I have some customized map integers that haven’t seen the light of day in a while. One of them was pretty cool with an X shape, with four players on the outside and one in the center. I called it “Crossroads, or Gatekeeper”. The players who did it were mostly free, and non premium, for what that factors in, and said they really enjoyed it.

So, want me to post them up? They might do well for testing to see if we like some of them. I hardly really even recall half of them, though there should be a few separated galaxy clusters as well as the Gatekeeper one.

Yes, great to see you again Brand!

I’d like to see these maps for sure. Even if we don’t use them for the tourney they’d be fun to use in custom games.

I’m in.

For what brackets? so we can add you to the corresponding rosters thanks

Either 3v3 or 4v4 if there are still any open spots. Thanks

Was it ever decided whether a player/team would be in one game at a time or multuple games at a time. If it’s more than one at a time, my teammate and I will have to withdrawal.