We Need a Player Info or Bio Page In-Game

Since this game relies heavily on user interaction, it would be great if every player had a bio or info page where they could share as much or as little info about themselves (or their characters) as they like. It could be a link by where you look at a player’s iinfo by game, or it could be an optional inclusion. It wouldn’t have to appear when someone is using alternate usenames or a higher level of privacy, but it would be nice if you had a link they could share then, if wanted.

Does anyone else wish this were available?

2 Likes

BTW, I don’t know how to put this in the proper category, feature requests. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

This would be a Feature Request.

This forum has that capability to show members’ info, for example :
Clicking on member icons will show that member’s info page.

But NP2 does not have anything like that, unless the player sent info to you in an email.
Jay would need to write some code to do that. It sounds like a fun optional feature to have.

I have noticed that most players create an in-game username that is often different from their forum username.

1 Like

Recently we requested more social interaction, as now community is getting bigger and it is becoming more important request.

So buckle your seatbelt and welcome to the future - man, machine, the fusion. (Sorry, somehow remembered Petri Alanko…)

1 Like

@saradav I think this is a cool idea, and as @Anderty says, I hope to improve the social features of both Blight of the Immortals and Neptune’s Pride soon!

2 Likes