12 Player Map

It looks like everyone got paid for production that happened while the Zombies were advancing in the pregame.

Just started!

Playing this map on hard has gained me a whole new respect for it. On normal, it almost seemed like i could autopilot in my little nook and then just let the hero coins come in.

Hard difficulty has raised the bar significantly, and I’ve found my self as engaged in timing and cooperation as smaller nightmare games. I am scared to see this map on nightmare, but I feel like the overall challenge of hard is fairly nice. Not sure what other players are feeling about it. Opinions?

I feel like the map is designed to kill off a few players early on. While I love the middle Troll opening, it’s brutal and seems like too many of the zombie hordes are focused on it. I’m about to start a Normal public Cloudlands and I’m really worried several people won’t be active enough. I’m totally down for trying Nightmare next :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah with my dwarves, I am seeing my inevitable routing and moving north with a renegade army or something. But the game has been exciting since the start, which is very satisfying.

It may have just been the initial movements, but yeah my starting position (eastern trolls) started off with some large stacks headed my way, and little room for expansion.

I could have paid a bit closer attention, but it’s definitely going to be a lot harder to balance such a large map evenly.

I like it though, and despite initial concerns or seems to run fine on my mobile.

I have a new version coming that has eased the pressure off the middle races - especially the lower ones, as they are getting the brunt of the east and west hordes at the moment. That central Troll start is particularly nasty.

I’m playing the same Troll point on a Normal game and it looks like I’m going to be able to claim the Troll/Dwarf area above me in addition to the Troll area below. (Made it over the the Trolls to the west but with the Hydras falling soon it’s gonna be a lost cause.) The intense pressure has made me rely on my allies.

Nightmare, if you dare: Blight of the Immortals

I’ll be joining up late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

5 spots left.

3 spots left!

1 spot left =)

Do we have any kind of strategy or is the goal just to survive? Because I got wiped last time on hard and looking even worse to start :stuck_out_tongue:

I changed the Troll position you’re playing to try and slow down the income ZOrcs. There’s no road and the Troll towns are one league further away than before. Hopefully it helps!

Still need 2 more in this Nightmare game: Blight of the Immortals!

We lost a player who still has loads of Gold, Mana, and Valour in the bank! Anyone willing to jump in and fill a dangerously empty seat? Here’s the game!