1v1 Friendlies

Haha, this map will be a unique experience! I’ll join.

Hey, new to the forum but not new in the game :slight_smile:.

I always want to try some 1v1, how usually one can find such games? Just keep tap on this thread?

Welcome to the forum then :wink:

Basically, you‘re right. It’s like the OP says:

BTW, I added 3 new maps here. Join a game and wait for an opponent to join you (optionally, you reply to the post and link, which game you joined).

Have fun! :slight_smile:

Awesome! Did not realized those games are still empty. Thank you @DarkDragonwing!

I have joined game 1 and waiting patiently :slight_smile:
Neptune's Pride

I’ll join ya, @float!

I am providing some maps here.
These maps have settings : jump = 6 ticks, 64 stars, HW = far, W3 .

@BOsshOgg win vs @float Neptune's Pride

map 21-52-2
@puffin win vs @csessh as “Chicken Wings”

map 52-3
DanimalsTCGYT wins vs skmbr Neptune's Pride

map 21-52-4
@Tanktress win vs @Krasso Neptune's Pride

map 21-52-5
@wfmcgillicuddy win vs @gaz123 Neptune's Pride

More later . . .

Thanks for providing additional maps! Not sure why you changed the title though, “FEB” gives the impression that this is an old thread where no new maps are added anymore which obviously isn’t the case.

Every time someone posts a reply, this thread will bump up to the top as the latest thread in the forum.

Eventually at some point, this thread may become too long, and we might want to begin a new one. ( How long is too long though ? Maybe before 100 posts ?)

I see. Let’s make it for the year then, based on previous activity this is roughly how long it will take to get to around 100 posts anyways.

@HULK tournament 2020 DEC is up to 240 posts, so yeah lets see how this goes for this year.

I am in Neptune's Pride and ready to go if anyone up for a 1v1 friendly!

I haven’t done a 1v1 in a while. Let’s see what you got!

Well my game against @RhysOnasi came to an end after 384 turns. It was a close game and my aggressive pushes were all rebuffed. It looked like a long stalemate but then Rhys captured and held a planet further in my territory than I was comfortable with. I lost more ships than i liked recovering from that and everything looked precarious across my front so I threw some chaos into the game, and turned into it a naked mud fight between 2 Edward Scissorhands.

A good game and Rhys has added to my collection of white hairs :slight_smile:

What was the game number ?

@suedenim , I think you meant to post in the thread 1v1 LLL ?

Correct - sry.

Game#: 5983794778341376

Would be interesting to see some 2 vs 2 - could that work ? 1st place with last place 2nd with 2nd to last and so on.

I suspect you meant to post that in the LLL thread ?

I think this thread is not intended to discuss tournaments, nor rankings.

@suedenim , WOW you took HW Samakah from @RhysOnasi , and liquidated his 20 ECON.

Yep - he could have done the same to me but was a little cautious

Looking at your game vs @BOsshOgg , wondering what happened to @float , when you only seemed to be slightly on the defensive but not defeated ? It seems like a recoverable situation ?