1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 01/2021]

Also, that was some high speed from you guys @Wassupsucker and @ignaloidas! It was the first 1v1 for both of you, so hope you could take some valuable lessons from it and join again next round :smiley:

I’ve messaged Slicertos in another game. No response yet.

I didn’t join in this first round as I was worried I wouldn’t have time expecting to be starting up 2 new tournament games. HULK is pausing our start due to RL stuff… So, I could fill in if it would help! Not sure if would fit the matchups. Let me know!

I definitely learned my fair share, and I look forward to my next chance to show my skill

When will this open up again? I’m sticking to one game at a time for now, but whenever my tournament participation wraps up I wouldn’t mind in.

Hope they reply, otherwise you’ll be awarded the win in the ranking and we’ll try to find another 1v1 beginner to fill in for @Slicertos1 (if anyone reading this fits the description and is interested, just shout! :slightly_smiling_face:).

Thanks for volunteering! If @BelSon agrees, you could fill in for @Ralx (if they remain absent this week). BelSon would still be awarded the win against Ralx though and you’d be placed based on your relative ranking when you’re on board in the second edition again (to be fair to everyone involved as it’s not an exact fit based on the current ranking).

That’s the right mindset :muscle:

March or when the last game wraps up, whichever comes earlier :smiley: Hope to see you join then!

Oh OK, so it’s still ‘round’ based then?

Also will this feed the same ranking calculation as the tourneys, and affect seeding for same?

Yes, the match-ups of a round will be based on the results of the previous round (and the latest ranking for new-joiners).

All LLL results will feed into the 1v1 tournament ranking too, so will affect seeding (in case there is one) for tournaments.

I’d be happy to play a match against @Solfyre. Just let me know.

Yeah I still don’t understand how to join the match. The og post is largely incoherent.

Everyone else seemed to manage, but here you go :wink:

PW: 1vs1

Have fun.

Haha no doubt because they have tournament experience already. Ive been waiting for an invite or link sent to me. Clearly specify the link to click that leads to joining the match in your future posts. Would have saved us a lot of time. All good!

There were multiple other 1v1 first-timers and everyone else used Dysp’s tool for entering 1v1 games for the first time too. Of course you are always free to ask when you have an issue with the instructions though.

1 Like

Hi i am a noob looking for a game.

There were multiple other 1v1 first-timers and everyone else used Dysp’s tool for entering 1v1 games for the first time too. Of course you are always free to ask when you have an issue with the instructions though.

instructions please dont know what Dysp’s tool is?

Sorry I’m all over the place! I had nothing going a couple days ago but things just got real busy with @GluteusMaximusII and our game is now flying! No time today for anything else. :stuck_out_tongue: I could fit a match in @BelSon, but lets only do it if you’re sad to be missing out on one. :slight_smile:

I can cope with a rest, will make me more powerful when I do get a game going with someone :smiley: Enjoy your game with @GluteusMaximusII.

Hi @Tanktress. This thread is for a 1v1 league, so the games here are pre-organised and part of the league. However, if you put your name down here, I’m sure @Trucriot (the organiser) could find a game for you. I don’t know if there are already any subs, but my opponent seems to be a no-show. Maybe you could join the game with me in a couple days if @Trucriot declares the game forfeit?

Thanks: like i said im a noob. just trying to figure out this forum…
i like to do a league or a tournament.
i could make myself available as a sub, or if you can send me to the right thread to join either.

Hey @Tanktress - always glad to see new players joining the 1v1 arena! Normally I try to avoid matching up 1v1 noobs with veterans in their first game, but if you’re down and @Ralx doesn’t join the game against @BelSon until the end of the week, you can sub in for him!

Refer to this reply for the instructions and link to Dysp’s tool.

This would still apply:

I’m going to have to withdraw from this; life interfereing with NP and 1v1s are what I need to cut. Have conceded to @panblanco. Can you withdraw me from subsequent rounds too please, i won’t be participating.