1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 03/2022]

I see… Well, 24h jump seems a bit too much (but doesn’t seem to be no1 on poll), others are acceptable :slight_smile: Guess you can sign me up.

Sign-ups and poll are closed. Will create the maps with increased Scanning as soon as possible.

oh no i missed out, wasnt even aware of this since i check the forums like once a week…
wanted to sign up though

As it will still be a while before I get around to creating all the maps, I’ll make an exception and let you join if we get another sign-up to make it even in time.

So: One more spot open for anyone who also missed the deadline and wants to join the fun!

Btw, will set starting tech to Level 5 Scanning because of the draw in the poll - the average between 1 and 9 (FYI @Solfyre in case you wanna change your decision and join).

2 Likes

Ok, ok. You twisted my eyestalk. Put me in if it evens out our numbers!

With the defending champion joining we are now at an even number and can get started! Watch out on these maps as you’ll see a lot more than you’re used to :wink:

Here’s the 9 match-ups (countries and Top28 world ranks shown in brackets):

1. @Solfyre [US-2] vs. @Dr_Gaming [RS-8]
  2. @plug [GB-3] vs. @wint3ermute [DE-6]
  3. @BelSon [AU-12] vs. @Lex [CA-17]
  4. @Macomber [CA-13] vs. @MalcolmReynolds [US-18]
  5. @spymort [AU-22] vs. @Kwhwwymwn [FR-28]
  6. @Skilly146 [US] vs. @Satirael [DK]
  7. @OneBlue [AM] vs. @MLaZz [SI]
  8. @Demikus [US] vs. @sarcophagus
  9. @gaz123 vs. @tenerezu [MX]

Use the according map link I provided for your game in @Dysp’s tournament tracking tool - press the hyperlink symbol to the right of the names:
https://np2stats.dysp.info/tournament.php?tournament=78

Password is 1vs1 - please join your game with your forum username within a week.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

I like this compromise. Still somewhat crazy for 1v1 format, but not totally insane. :crazy_face:

And here I was enjoying my little win streak :sweat_smile:
We’ll see how it goes I suppose, the large scanning increase will certainly make things interesting.

Yes please. :pray:

@OneBlue apparently quit by accident. @Trucriot is there any option you reinstate them into the game?

I don’t think it would be possible. Generally a game host can’t reinstate quit players, only afk players. And in addition to that, when a game creator marks a game as a ‘tournament game’, all host options such as pausing the game or reinstating players are removed.

1 Like

Guess I’ll claim victory then. Too bad it’s on such terms, I was looking forward to what would surely be a fun game!

hey there @sarcophagus waiting on you to join our game. It’s almost been a week don’t miss out.

All unbroken win streaks in the LLL eventually lead to the toughest challenge in the Legendary Level… and based on the past statistically most likely to a player named @Solfyre :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hope it will be a good fight!

Sorry, we already kicked off! I hope I see you again in the next tournament opportunity. Will try to have at least a week of sign-up period for LLL in the future.

Loving my game so far against @Lex. Might be one for the history books. I don’t remember how long the longest 1v1 game we’ve had was, but if it resolves it might be or be close to the longest game with a result. We are by no means stalemated, with plenty of combat and exchange of stars as the graphs below will show. Loving the epic game, and no idea when it will finish!

Couldn’t agree more! Especially cool as our strategies have been totally different.
Hats off to @BelSon for an incredible dynamic game

Glad you guys are having a blast! I was looking forward to see how you’ll play out the map, given it’s one of the densest ones I ever managed to create.

My game with @Dr_Gaming has ended. I got out to an early star lead and then steadily gained more ground. Thanks for the game, @Dr_Gaming !

Can’t say it was the best game for me. Lost a big cluster of stars to a warp gate jump that I knew was going to happen but I didn’t expect it that cycle since the warp gate that needed to be built was on a very low resource star, should’ve just blown the warp gate on my end even then. Regardless of that gg, hopefully I can put up more of a fight next time.