1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 03/2022]

I think all of the crazy options would ruin the 1v1 experience, with the exception of 30 tick cycles, which would just slow the tempo of the game somewhat, and that doesn’t seem desirable.

I’m back with time to play, sign me up!

Not having much luck in the swiss tournament so far, but the format is fun. I would like to join this one as well, see if the slower pace is more up my alley.

That’s the spirit! Because of the matching methodology, the LLL is also a great place to further refine one’s skills against a similarly experienced opponent.

Pretty new to the 1vs1 format, but I’ve been enjoying it and would love to sign up for the LLL this time around :slight_smile:

Sign me up!

Sign me up please. Thanks.

If still open, sing me up

Still open! I may close sign-ups at any point tomorrow when we have an even number of participants. Currently there’s 15 signed up.

At the moment it seems possible that one of the options you mentioned could be chosen by the poll for this round. Please let me know in advance whether you’d be in or out so I can plan accordingly.

If it’s scanning 9, I’ll pass please and wait for something less “crazy.”

ill play
btw i am from Armenia and the flag would be AM i think

I’m interested, but would like to know what are the settings for this 1vs1 game before signing up for it.

All settings are listed in the OP in the fine-print section. The one time setting deviation will be based on the poll that closes tomorrow when sign-ups close.

I see… Well, 24h jump seems a bit too much (but doesn’t seem to be no1 on poll), others are acceptable :slight_smile: Guess you can sign me up.

Sign-ups and poll are closed. Will create the maps with increased Scanning as soon as possible.

oh no i missed out, wasnt even aware of this since i check the forums like once a week…
wanted to sign up though

As it will still be a while before I get around to creating all the maps, I’ll make an exception and let you join if we get another sign-up to make it even in time.

So: One more spot open for anyone who also missed the deadline and wants to join the fun!

Btw, will set starting tech to Level 5 Scanning because of the draw in the poll - the average between 1 and 9 (FYI @Solfyre in case you wanna change your decision and join).

2 Likes

Ok, ok. You twisted my eyestalk. Put me in if it evens out our numbers!

With the defending champion joining we are now at an even number and can get started! Watch out on these maps as you’ll see a lot more than you’re used to :wink:

Here’s the 9 match-ups (countries and Top28 world ranks shown in brackets):

1. @Solfyre [US-2] vs. @Dr_Gaming [RS-8]
  2. @plug [GB-3] vs. @wint3ermute [DE-6]
  3. @BelSon [AU-12] vs. @Lex [CA-17]
  4. @Macomber [CA-13] vs. @MalcolmReynolds [US-18]
  5. @spymort [AU-22] vs. @Kwhwwymwn [FR-28]
  6. @Skilly146 [US] vs. @Satirael [DK]
  7. @OneBlue [AM] vs. @MLaZz [SI]
  8. @Demikus [US] vs. @sarcophagus
  9. @gaz123 vs. @tenerezu [MX]

Use the according map link I provided for your game in @Dysp’s tournament tracking tool - press the hyperlink symbol to the right of the names:
https://np2stats.dysp.info/tournament.php?tournament=78

Password is 1vs1 - please join your game with your forum username within a week.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

I like this compromise. Still somewhat crazy for 1v1 format, but not totally insane. :crazy_face: