1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 03/2022]

GGs @Kwhwwymwn Thanks for the game!
After I managed to expand at a way faster rate in the early stages of the game, I managed to build up econ/sci lead and hold about 80 stars until I outnumbered you and closed in for the win.

Results of LLL 03/2022

1. @Solfyre [US-2] d. @Dr_Gaming [RS-8]
  2. @plug [GB-3] d. @wint3ermute [DE-6] (83-54, preliminary)
  3. @Lex [CA-17] d. @BelSon [AU-12]
  4. @Macomber [CA-13] vs. @MalcolmReynolds [US-18] (76-76)
  5. @spymort [AU-22] d. @Kwhwwymwn [FR-28]
  6. @Satirael [DK] d. @Skilly146 [US]
  7. @MLaZz [SI] d. @OneBlue [AM]
  8. @sarcophagus d. @Demikus [US]
  9. @gaz123 d. @tenerezu [MX]

Some of the earlier results from above are already reflected in this video: Neptune's Pride 1v1 World Rankings (2018-2022) - YouTube - check it out if you have a minute :slight_smile:

You can now sign up in the linked thread for the next round. Sign-ups for the concluded round will not carry over automatically to make sure only active players are considered in the match-ups.

(The two ongoing matches can continue still, but the ladder positions will be determined next week.)

1 Like

@wint3ermute and I have finally finished game 2, and I managed to complete the victory as previously adjudicated. It was an epic, and thanks for the game!

Wow! So our game is officially a draw now? Serves me right for not keeping up with the forums over the last month.

And both @Macomber and I for taking so long on our turns.

Haha, we are both a little slow moving at times. It works for me!

I think that our match will still count for the rankings whenever it finishes, but it is a draw for the purposes of calculating standings for the next round of this league. Is that right, @Trucriot?