1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 08/2021]

Ah, sorry mate, already had noted you down of course. Tagged the wrong B in a hurry, meant @BOsshOgg :upside_down_face:

@Trucriot Sorry. I’m shipping out at the end of August. So unfortunately, I will not be able to partake in a long tournament.

Sign me up :slight_smile:

I am open to settings changes, but i do like the basic settings already… seems like the fewer variables we throw at the settings, the better in terms of fine tuning or isolating factors.

How about 1 random change for every game?

Oh and sign me up pls :slight_smile:

Agreed, I’ll only change one setting this round based on the poll above and create an exit poll at the end to see how well it was received.

Good point, I think @Dysp brought this idea up a while ago, just to mix things up every round.

I’ll have to give it some thought, but maybe I’ll create a very basic “setting randomizer” that gives me 3 or 5 potentially crazy setting changes for next round (i.e., changing cost of infrastructure / techs, tech starting levels etc.) - then create a poll at the beginning of the LLL thread and the most popular one gets implemented just for one round :smiley:

I‘ll skip this one but ping me for the next round!

Count me in please!

Random changes are an interesting idea. I know we are trying to “optimize” the settings for a clean, fast, 1v1 mano y mano challenge. But there are lots of settings that would be “fine”. It might be an interesting challenge to know that every month there is a new twist.

Sounds fun, count me in

Thanks to the 18 players who signed up so far!

Last reminder to the following ones: @FinrodFelagund - @Karmadrome - @Cryptious - @Tanktress - @Dr_Gaming - @ignaloidas - @Red_5 - @Slicertos1 - @LeDazz - @Zatoc - @PurpleHazing - @Coenna

Gunna give this one a miss sorry. Might join for the next one :slight_smile:

Already in two games which won’t be ending any times so. I’ll have to skip out on this one,do tag me when the next one starts though.

Seemed you missed me… and others

The pings are just reminders to the previous participants who have not replied yet. Wouldn’t want to spam anyone unnecessarily, the next ping to players already signed up will be the match-ups :wink:

I’m gonna give this a miss this time round

Ah I understand

1 Like

With 6/12 voters voting for it, Weapons 4 was slightly ahead of the other options, so we’re gonna give it a try this round!

Here’s the match-ups:

1. @Solfyre [1] vs. @panblanco [9]
  2. @plug [5] vs. @BelSon [14]
  3. @Lex [17] vs. @spymort [22]
  4. @Macomber [25] vs. @suedenim [19]
  5. @Sneferu vs. @iippabella
  6. @4up vs. @OinkBark
  7. @olus2000 vs. @HabitableFiction
  8. @kinghuang vs. @RhysOnasi
  9. @gaz123 vs. @Wassupsucker

Use the according link I provided for your game in @Dysp’s tournament tracking tool - press the hyperlink symbol to the right of the names:
https://np2stats.dysp.info/tournament.php?tournament=71

Password is 1vs1 - please join your game with your forum username within a week.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

2 Likes

I still cant access the dysp website :frowning:

Your game is Neptune's Pride

What device or browser are you using ? Maybe @Dysp can help you troubleshoot ?