1v1 Legendary Level League [LLL 10/2022]

Dollar Tree (In game as “Bewildered_Baker”) asked me to say they would also like to join. They seem to be having troubles with the forum currently.

Count me in

me to

Yeah, it’s been about 9 months already, but unfortunately due to a new job I cannot really commit to the consistent availability necessary for a decent 1v1 game at the moment. Let’s see!

Yes and yes :smiley:

Got it. We had someone have problems with their entry showing up last time as well, I’ll reserve a spot for them.

New user here, count me in too!

1 Like

I’ll sit this one out as I don’t have a title to defend anymore. Sob, sob

Things are a bit busy now also with two other tournament finales going on.

Sign-ups are closed, I’ll prepare the match-ups and maps asap.

:stuck_out_tongue: Very understandable though!

Here are the 9 match-ups based on my calculations (countries and Top28 world ranks shown in brackets):

1. @Lex [CA-5] vs. @BelSon [AU-7]
  2. @plug [GB-3] vs. @Karmadrome [GB-13]
  3. @spymort [AU-8] vs. @panblanco [US-15]
  4. @Macomber [CA-20] vs. @Satirael [DK-18]
  5. @MLaZz [SI-26] vs. @olus2000 [PL-23]
  6. @tenerezu [MX] vs. @SimonMiaou
  7. @Bewildered_Baker vs. @Akika
  8. @Lorentz vs. @AStonedApe
  9. @FredGarvin vs. @Nassau

Use the according map link I provided for your game in @Dysp’s tournament tracking tool - press the hyperlink symbol to the right of the names:
https://np2stats.dysp.info/tournament.php?tournament=85

Password is 1v1 - please join your game with your forum username by October 28 and post in the forum when the game ends.

New players: Feel free to send me your prefered flag for your future spot in the world rankings.

The special settings for this round as determined by the poll in the OP are 30 production ticks and 5 starting economy. Take these changes into consideration for your economic strategies :wink: Good luck and have fun everyone!

3 Likes

If possible I’d love to use this flag.

It may be possible if you have a 4x3 svg file for it, otherwise the US flag will have to do :us: cue O say can you see…

Good luck to everyone!

A fellow north westerner?

Yeah. WA state here. Now everyone knows our time zone.

I’m still waiting for @olus2000 to join the game…

Yes, @olus2000 and the defending Legendary 1v1 player @Lex still need to join their games. Please do so asap, the deadline is approaching and the games will be forfeited otherwise.

I have joined now @BelSon !

So sorry to keep you waiting. For some odd reason Gmail suddenly decided my forum notifications were Spam :frowning:

Am I too late?? If not count me in!

I’m here. Sory for the wait.

@Lorentz has defeated me. gg