Sign me up please https://flagicons.lipis.dev/flags/4x3/us.svg

1 Like

sup

Sup as in “what’s up”, “sign-up” or “I’m @SUP”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Signe me up!

Sign me up

I’m in, Sign me up.

Sign me up.

Hope I’m not the last one to literally be the odd one out for this round :cold_sweat:

No worries, we’re at an even 24 players right now, so you’re definitely IN :smiley:

1 Like

Sign me up!

That leaves one more spot open for what’s likely going to be the last 1v1 tournament opportunity this year!

I’m a sucker for punishment, sign me up if there is a spot left. :smiley:

Question is which side of the punishment you’re talking about, given that you’re the undefeated record title holder in the LLL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great, that makes it an even 26 players, so sign-ups are closed. As usual, match-ups will be based on the results of the previous round and the world ranking. I’ll release the maps with rare warp gates and 4 starting stars (as per the poll results) soon.

Here’s the 13 match-ups (countries and Top28 world ranks shown in brackets):

1. @plug [GB-5] vs. @FinrodFelagund [DE-4]
  2. @BelSon [AU-11] vs. @Solfyre [US-2]
  3. @spymort [AU-15] vs. @DarkDragonwing [DE-9]
  4. @Dr_Gaming [RS-10] vs. @Macomber [CA-16]
  5. @Tanktress [US-18] vs. @Sneferu [GB-22]
  6. @wint3ermute [DE-12] vs. @kinghuang [CA-14]
  7. @Lex [26] vs. @iippabella
  8. @Vernitrax [PL-23] vs. @Kwhwwymwn [FR]
  9. @OinkBark [US] vs. @Bruce
  10. @gaz123 vs. @HabitableFiction [US]
  11. @Skilly146 vs. @wfmcgillicuddy [US]
  12. @blank1 [NZ] vs. @Azo
  13. @AvacadoGuy vs. @sarcophagus

Use the according link I provided for your game in @Dysp’s tournament tracking tool - press the hyperlink symbol to the right of the names:
https://np2stats.dysp.info/tournament.php?tournament=75

Password is 1vs1 - please join your game with your forum username within a week.

Good luck and have fun everyone!

Quick reminder to @Azo to join their game by Saturday latest, where @blank1 is patiently waiting. All other games have started and already reached up to 162 ticks.

Sneferu and I have finished are match, with me pulling out a win.
a very close match with me almost losing my home star. That
did leave a wound in his defense that i was able to capitalize on.

thank for the game
Honor has found you on the battlefield

Well played @Tanktress. Really enjoyed that game. Look forward to a rematch sometime in the future. :pray:

Grats both on being the first to finish!

Reminder to @Bruce to submit as it seems like you missed your first turn.

If @Azo doesn’t show up by Saturday, we will have an open slot to play versus the 1v1 newcomer @blank1. If you are reading this and are interested to fill in, please shout. This may very well be the last chance of this year to participate in an NP2 1v1 tournament game.

And my game vs @Kwhwwymwn just ended, I managed to get a win :slight_smile:

I learned my lesson from the last 1v1 and spent way more time on planning first and second cycle, so I managed to get slight lead in the centre, that allowed me for good defensive battles and warp/eco advantage that eventually snowballed into capturing homestar, just for a second, but after that I managed to apply enough pressure to get my stars count to win.

Really fun game, thank you @Kwhwwymwn for that one, I hope to meet you one day again :slight_smile:

@Trucriot I’d be happy to fill in vs @blank1. Just ping me if required.