1v1 NP2 World Rankings

There be so many matches this year compared to last!
Perhaps we could give a team tournament a new go?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m now sure there will be more official 1v1 games in 2021 than in all previous years combined.

@TheLastHero set up The Last Team Tournament in The Last Year (3v3) :wink: Maybe he’s down for another, or you can also try your hand at it.

I’m afraid I don’t have time to setup/manage a tourney right now, but I hope the rest of y’all have fun!

Perhaps, but I don’t know how these things work :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, it’s mostly just opening a thread and replying to it from time to time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @DarkDragonwing, @plug, @Kwhwwymwn, and yours truly.

Updated the tournament history and added additional information (end dates and tournament types).

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @Tanktress, @Vernitrax, @Dr_Gaming, @OinkBark, and @DarkDragonwing!

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @blank1, @Lex, @Dr_Gaming, @wfmcgillicuddy, @Macomber, and @Kwhwwymwn!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @iippabella, @Solfyre, @Kaine, @HabitableFiction, @Sly_Lycan, and @Gabrio!

Congratulations to the winner of this week: @FinrodFelagund!

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @sarcophagus and @plug!

1 Like

No ranked 1v1 games concluded last week.

Happy new year!

Congratulations to the winners of this week: @wint3ermute, @DarkDragonwing, and @HULK (w/o)!

Year # official 1v1 games # tournaments
2018 38 5
2019 34 4
2020 46 3
2021 139 9

Last year more ranked 1v1 games concluded than in the whole previous history of NP2 combined. Let’s see what happens in 2022.

LOL I’m back up to 3rd place - sorry @FinrodFelagund:wink:

BTW, everything should give @Trucriot a huge tip-of-the-hat for all his work with 1v1’s which is why there is a big jump in the 2021 numbers. Now someone just needs to defeat him in a 1v1! :wink:

2 Likes

Tip of a hat to you @Trucriot.
i really appreciate you doing all of this. i have been enjoying my time
with you all. well most of you :wink:

1 Like

@HULK I feel like it’s just back to how it should be as I still did not get my revenge on our custome games… but beware! XD

@Trucriot yes, absolutely big thank you for keeping this up!

1 Like

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

No ranked 1v1 games concluded this week.

1 Like

This is fantastic! Last time I checked in you were just starting to track 1v1 stats, and now there’s a world ranking board, like we’re in the Neptune’s Pride Olympics. Great work, @Trucriot!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I’m also quite happy with the new format and with how many players registered their flags with me for the World Rankings, giving NP2 1v1s a true flavor of international competition.

1 Like