1v1 NP2 World Rankings

Tip of a hat to you @Trucriot.
i really appreciate you doing all of this. i have been enjoying my time
with you all. well most of you :wink:

1 Like

@HULK I feel like itā€™s just back to how it should be as I still did not get my revenge on our custome gamesā€¦ but beware! XD

@Trucriot yes, absolutely big thank you for keeping this up!

1 Like

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

No ranked 1v1 games concluded this week.

1 Like

This is fantastic! Last time I checked in you were just starting to track 1v1 stats, and now thereā€™s a world ranking board, like weā€™re in the Neptuneā€™s Pride Olympics. Great work, @Trucriot!

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, Iā€™m also quite happy with the new format and with how many players registered their flags with me for the World Rankings, giving NP2 1v1s a true flavor of international competition.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winner of this week: @Lex!

Yes, the flags add a fun element to the matchups and rankings.

Congratulations to the winners of last week: @wint3ermute, @MalcolmReynolds, and @wfmcgillicuddy!

Damn you @MalcolmReynolds ! One Glicko Pi Rating point! I donā€™t know what that means, but it pisses me off! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Come at me, bro! :smiling_imp:

It might help to explain that all of my previous 8 ranked games were in 1v1 tournaments, and most of them were against very high-ranking players.

Both you guys should get a room from one of these maps that are still available.

First of all, ok @MalcolmReynolds , yes the question is why I rank so highly :face_with_monocle:

Secondly, I would love a friendly with you, especially as we are gonna wait a omg, long time for our next tourney game. Let me know

1 Like

When you are evenly matched against your enemy , then you should utilize strategies & tactics that are not anticipated by your rival.

https://youtu.be/bXq3dytL6ZA 

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek_Nemesis#The_Romulans_arrive 

1 Like

Hahaha, some good banter between the US Americans who pushed into the middle of the Canadian quartet in the rankings last week with little room to spare :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys can definitely do a friendly (it would be an interesting match-up). As for the second part, if I can carve out some time next week, I might be able to set up the 2nd Flying Swiss tournament. Hope to see you guys there as itā€™s particularly well suited for fast players.

That looks like a 1v1 that is over in under 100 ticks - all or nothing :grin:

1 Like

Why is that surprising? You are 2-0 in ranked play.

Yes, letā€™s! How does this open game look to you? Seems like a great battleground to me.

Sounds great! Is there a difference between a Flying Swiss tournament and a regular Swiss-system tournament? No matter what, Iā€™m interested.

ā€¦ and sorry for my carpet-bombing comments, I just got a helpful message from the forum to explain how to combine multiple replies into one comment.

Yes, indeed. Thatā€™s why I often try new tactics and gambits in close match-ups. They donā€™t always work, but they usually make for a good story. :slight_smile: