1v1 TB Tournament Ranking

@Trucriot - great thinking with the weighting factor - should have know you’d be on top of this! :wink:

@Solfyre - here’s two options for you to pick from - I’ll accept either one.
3. We just play the one (current) game and call it a wrap
4. We play two-outa-three and the rankings are weighted as discussed (but win-loss would be integer)

UPDATE: Not sure why I brain-farted and didn’t list this before, but option #2 is fine with me too:
2. We play two-outa-three and only the final result “counts” as ONE game

We decided option 2 is the simplest and seems fair to both of us. It also is what we agreed on before-hand. So, a 2-outa-3 battle with the total result counting towards the rankings as ONE game.

56 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top half is shown above. 13 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

After a blank week ended the new record tournament week streak of 9, this week we’re back again with two LLL game conclusions. The @DarkDragonwing Rises to 6th place with his fifth consecutive 1v1 win and @BelSon jumps up into the Top15.

55 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top half is shown above. 14 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

Tournament Week 69 concludes with a total of 69 unique NP2 players having played at least one official 1v1 game. Besides that, I have the honor of joining the Top4 with my 4th victory and 1,489 points.

I don’t know when your cutoff is @Trucriot, but @Solfyre just SMASHED me in the August/2020 1v1 Tournament Final … so he gets a well-deserved WIN against the Jolly Green Giant (as discussed, please score our two-outa-three as a single game) and this should make him King of the Hill! :wink:

54 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 15 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

As per the above, @Solfyre wins the August tournament and is only the 4th player ever after @SuperDave, @AnnanFay and @HULK to be able to claim the top spot in the 1v1 ranking!

A very lofty perch with nowhere to go but down! I’ll relish my stay while I can. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the games @HULK. Its always fun challenging you to a match, always keeping me on my toes. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you again at the top!

53 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

While @Solfyre is getting comfortable on his lofty perch ( :wink: ), @DarkDragonwing climbs to 1,465 points and into the Top5 with his 6th back-to-back victory after an initial 4-loss streak - what a turnaround! Back again as well is @Dr_Gaming - now at 1,088 points, closing out a game of the Legendary Level League #2 first.

53 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

Last week @plug basically jumped back to his previous position from two weeks ago - due to an LLL win he’s now rated at 1,335 points.

Two new personal career highs were achieved last week: @Cryptious is now at 1,166 points (ranked 15) while @Tanktress enters the Top28 with their first victory and 931 points.

YaY! im dead last. no place left to go is up… :smile:

1 Like

Not really, at most you’re last of the current top players displayed - lots of room to move up or down, so neither a place to sulk nor rest on your laurels :smile:

In his 38th official 1v1 tournament game, @HULK switches back onto the winning lane and strengthens his Top3 position at 1,539 points.

@Zatoc lands just one point below the 1,100 point mark and is now ranked 17th after getting an LLL victory on Monday.

With two more games having wrapped up this week, only three more (with four players total) are currently still ongoing. Good thing that the April/2021 tournament is going to start soon :wink:

I have the honor of entering the Top3 with 1,565 points, meaning that the four highest-rated players are closer together than ever before in the history of this ranking (just 76 points between #1 and #4). And this does not even include @Dysp yet, who rose to 5th place and 1,466 points after winning the August 2CC.

57 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

With an improved 6-0 Win-Loss record and 1,664 points, I reached the pinnacle of NP2 1v1 by becoming the current world number 1. While I was obviously working towards that, I also dreaded it a bit as I’m also the creator of this ranking and that’s just not the best look - even with my rating methodology being transparent. However, I’m pretty sure that @Solfyre and my current challengers already have a good remedy for this situation in mind :wink:

On the other hand, three new 1v1 players just started their potential winning streaks in the April 2021 tournament: @Lex (1,101 points), @LeDazz (1,093 points) and @wint3ermute (1,092 points) are now ranked 16th to 18th.

Last but not least, the fifth career high of this tournament week comes from @Macomber who managed to turn the tide in their fourth game! A first victory brings them up to 841 points and 34th place.

1 Like

@Trucriot - nice work, and congratulations! This ranking table has come to life recently, and big thanks to you for creating it.

I keep watching to see when @AnnanFay will lose the last 2% and disappear - or return in a blaze of glory…

Thank you! Yes, with more recurring players the ranking becomes so much more interesting.

AnnanFay will probably drop in about three weeks, but he can always return quite close to the top with a single victory - his true strength predictor won’t be reset.

Curious to see the whole list if that’s possible? I imagine you’re only showing the top half out of respect for the folks who lose 1v1s regularly (like yours truly), but it wouldn’t bother me to have that public. Not sure what everyone else’s thoughts are.

Ditto great work @Trucriot … not just doing all the work for the Rankings, but climbing up to the Top Spot!