1v1 TB Tournament Ranking

53 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

Last week @plug basically jumped back to his previous position from two weeks ago - due to an LLL win he’s now rated at 1,335 points.

53 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

Two new personal career highs were achieved last week: @Cryptious is now at 1,166 points (ranked 15) while @Tanktress enters the Top28 with their first victory and 931 points.

YaY! im dead last. no place left to go is up… :smile:

1 Like

Not really, at most you’re last of the current top players displayed - lots of room to move up or down, so neither a place to sulk nor rest on your laurels :smile:

In his 38th official 1v1 tournament game, @HULK switches back onto the winning lane and strengthens his Top3 position at 1,539 points.

@Zatoc lands just one point below the 1,100 point mark and is now ranked 17th after getting an LLL victory on Monday.

With two more games having wrapped up this week, only three more (with four players total) are currently still ongoing. Good thing that the April/2021 tournament is going to start soon :wink:

I have the honor of entering the Top3 with 1,565 points, meaning that the four highest-rated players are closer together than ever before in the history of this ranking (just 76 points between #1 and #4). And this does not even include @Dysp yet, who rose to 5th place and 1,466 points after winning the August 2CC.

57 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

With an improved 6-0 Win-Loss record and 1,664 points, I reached the pinnacle of NP2 1v1 by becoming the current world number 1. While I was obviously working towards that, I also dreaded it a bit as I’m also the creator of this ranking and that’s just not the best look - even with my rating methodology being transparent. However, I’m pretty sure that @Solfyre and my current challengers already have a good remedy for this situation in mind :wink:

On the other hand, three new 1v1 players just started their potential winning streaks in the April 2021 tournament: @Lex (1,101 points), @LeDazz (1,093 points) and @wint3ermute (1,092 points) are now ranked 16th to 18th.

Last but not least, the fifth career high of this tournament week comes from @Macomber who managed to turn the tide in their fourth game! A first victory brings them up to 841 points and 34th place.

1 Like

@Trucriot - nice work, and congratulations! This ranking table has come to life recently, and big thanks to you for creating it.

I keep watching to see when @AnnanFay will lose the last 2% and disappear - or return in a blaze of glory…

Thank you! Yes, with more recurring players the ranking becomes so much more interesting.

AnnanFay will probably drop in about three weeks, but he can always return quite close to the top with a single victory - his true strength predictor won’t be reset.

Curious to see the whole list if that’s possible? I imagine you’re only showing the top half out of respect for the folks who lose 1v1s regularly (like yours truly), but it wouldn’t bother me to have that public. Not sure what everyone else’s thoughts are.

Ditto great work @Trucriot … not just doing all the work for the Rankings, but climbing up to the Top Spot!

Thank you @HULK!

Yep, that’s one of the reasons - it’s always just a snapshot and recent results are weighted much higher, so it could be needlessly demotivating. I could send you the full list in a PM though.

1 Like

Not anytime soon unfortunately. I moved to Switzerland recently for a job and have not had time for playing NP. Life’s good otherwise.

It’s been fun watching how my ranking has changed over time.

But beyond that I think the ranking is good for the community, so if I haven’t said so previously - thanks for making this :slight_smile:

Grüezi and thanks, that’s motivating to read :slight_smile: Take your time, sometimes there’s just not enough for NP2.

57 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

In his 40th 1v1 tournament game @HULK takes the win, but stays 4th at 1,531 points. Closing in is @panblanco, reaching a career high of 1,393 points after 10 games played.

59 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

With my 7th victory I’m reaching a new career high of 1,691 points, but I’m also joined by three other players after three games concluded this week. @Zatoc jumps to 1,195 points and 13th place, three positions ahead of newcomer and dark horse @FinrodFelagund at 1,142 points. And @Lex finishes the week at 1,102 points, the minor loss in r being offset by an increase in rating reliability.

1 Like

63 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@Solfyre is back at it again with another victory, closing in at 1,652 points. He is not the only one getting to celebrate a new career high though: @Lex gets up to 1,207 points (12th place), 1v1 newcomers and first-game-winners @iippabella and @spymort finish at 1,093 and 1,091 points respectively - and @Macomber misses the Top28 by only 19 points, adding 340 points in the last four tournament weeks!

2 Likes

Ah, I’ll make it into that Top 28 one day!

That’s the spirit! And also made me re-think the format of the ranking images, wanting to give recent high-flyers outside of the Top28 more spotlight too. I updated my post above :smile:

1 Like