1v1 TB Tournament Ranking

Curious to see the whole list if that’s possible? I imagine you’re only showing the top half out of respect for the folks who lose 1v1s regularly (like yours truly), but it wouldn’t bother me to have that public. Not sure what everyone else’s thoughts are.

Ditto great work @Trucriot … not just doing all the work for the Rankings, but climbing up to the Top Spot!

Thank you @HULK!

Yep, that’s one of the reasons - it’s always just a snapshot and recent results are weighted much higher, so it could be needlessly demotivating. I could send you the full list in a PM though.

1 Like

Not anytime soon unfortunately. I moved to Switzerland recently for a job and have not had time for playing NP. Life’s good otherwise.

It’s been fun watching how my ranking has changed over time.

But beyond that I think the ranking is good for the community, so if I haven’t said so previously - thanks for making this :slight_smile:

Grüezi and thanks, that’s motivating to read :slight_smile: Take your time, sometimes there’s just not enough for NP2.

57 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

In his 40th 1v1 tournament game @HULK takes the win, but stays 4th at 1,531 points. Closing in is @panblanco, reaching a career high of 1,393 points after 10 games played.

59 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week, the top 28 are shown above. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating means that the player is currently at their personal career high.

With my 7th victory I’m reaching a new career high of 1,691 points, but I’m also joined by three other players after three games concluded this week. @Zatoc jumps to 1,195 points and 13th place, three positions ahead of newcomer and dark horse @FinrodFelagund at 1,142 points. And @Lex finishes the week at 1,102 points, the minor loss in r being offset by an increase in rating reliability.

1 Like

63 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@Solfyre is back at it again with another victory, closing in at 1,652 points. He is not the only one getting to celebrate a new career high though: @Lex gets up to 1,207 points (12th place), 1v1 newcomers and first-game-winners @iippabella and @spymort finish at 1,093 and 1,091 points respectively - and @Macomber misses the Top28 by only 19 points, adding 340 points in the last four tournament weeks!

2 Likes

Ah, I’ll make it into that Top 28 one day!

That’s the spirit! And also made me re-think the format of the ranking images, wanting to give recent high-flyers outside of the Top28 more spotlight too. I updated my post above :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Nice to see the extended ranking.

1 Like

63 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 16 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

A busy week has come to an end - two players even finished two tournament games which means that two games are still in queue for consideration in the rankings next week.

@plug gets another victory under his belt and currently places 7th with 1,360 points. @FinrodFelagund celebrates a second pi day (plus a second victory) and enters the Top10 with 1,314 points. Directly behind him is now @LeDazz who climbs to 1,216 points, leading a tight ranking section. And @TheLastHero shows that it pays to keep up the 1v1 grind against all adversities - the first victory in this decade catapults him back up to 735 points!

1 Like

62 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 17 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@plug (1,449 points) and @panblanco (1,434 points) are powering towards the top of the rankings. Both reach a new career high together with @suedenim who enters the Top28 with their first victory.

59 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 20 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@Solfyre remains undefeated in his 8th 1v1 tournament game, advancing to the December final as well as back to rank 1! Following these kinds of tracks @FinrodFelagund gets his third victory and rockets up to 1,422 points and 7th place. And @Tanktress only misses the Top28 by 3 points, reaching a new career high of 979 points.

Yet again, we already have two game results in queue for next week, so stay tuned.

59 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 20 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@Solfyre (1,762 points) and I (1,727 points) get our 8th victory in the 1v1 books and are only the 3rd and 4th player to ever go above 1,700 points after @SuperDave in August 2019 and @HULK in April 2020. Nobody has breached 1,800 points in the 1v1 history yet.

Furthermore, @wint3ermute (1,323 points) enters the Top10 with a second victory while @Karmadrome (1,316 points) re-enters the Top10 with victory #15!

58 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 22 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@Dr_Gaming (1,147 points) and @Sneferu (899 points) reach new career highs after winning their fast-paced LLL games, the latter with his first victory!

58 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 22 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@FinrodFelagund (1,461 points, career high) and @Dysp (1,407 points) add their fourth and fifth victory respectively in this week’s ranking.

@Tanktress cruises into the Top20 with now 1,074 points. At 1,409 points @Karmadrome celebrates his 16th victory - the second-most of all players. @plug’s victory elevates him to 4th place and 1,534 points, just two points behind 3rd place. I can claim first place for a brief moment again (1,776 points) while new ground is broken in regards to r (true strength predictor) - a super close highscore ranking right now:

Player r (Highscore) Month T-Week
1. @Trucriot 2,130 2021/07 87
2. @SuperDave 2,122 2019/09 37
3. @HULK 2,119 2021/01 64
4. @Solfyre 2,111 2021/06 84
5. @AnnanFay 2,037 2018/08 16

With a slight delay, here’s the ranking from last Sunday. The dominator @Solfyre is back on top (1,780 points) with an 11-point lead and also breaks another “true strength predictor” record:

Player r (Highscore) Month T-Week
1. @Solfyre 2,136 2021/07 88
2. @Trucriot 2,130 2021/07 87

@suedenim rises to 18th place and a career high of 1,116 points with a second 1v1 tournament victory.