1v1 TB Tournament Ranking

58 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 22 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@Dr_Gaming (1,147 points) and @Sneferu (899 points) reach new career highs after winning their fast-paced LLL games, the latter with his first victory!

58 unique active players are ranked as of the latest completed tournament week. The top 28, six recent winners and/or the runner-ups as well as the current last place (for reference) are shown. 22 players are inactive (reliability 0%) and no longer shown. A golden background of a player’s rating indicates that the player is currently at their personal career high.

@FinrodFelagund (1,461 points, career high) and @Dysp (1,407 points) add their fourth and fifth victory respectively in this week’s ranking.

@Tanktress cruises into the Top20 with now 1,074 points. At 1,409 points @Karmadrome celebrates his 16th victory - the second-most of all players. @plug’s victory elevates him to 4th place and 1,534 points, just two points behind 3rd place. I can claim first place for a brief moment again (1,776 points) while new ground is broken in regards to r (true strength predictor) - a super close highscore ranking right now:

Player r (Highscore) Month T-Week
1. @Trucriot 2,130 2021/07 87
2. @SuperDave 2,122 2019/09 37
3. @HULK 2,119 2021/01 64
4. @Solfyre 2,111 2021/06 84
5. @AnnanFay 2,037 2018/08 16

With a slight delay, here’s the ranking from last Sunday. The dominator @Solfyre is back on top (1,780 points) with an 11-point lead and also breaks another “true strength predictor” record:

Player r (Highscore) Month T-Week
1. @Solfyre 2,136 2021/07 88
2. @Trucriot 2,130 2021/07 87

@suedenim rises to 18th place and a career high of 1,116 points with a second 1v1 tournament victory.

are the 1v1’s still going? i want in

Be patient. But there are still no badges to win :wink:

1 Like

Next LLL sign-ups start in a few days. Good to see you’ll be back in 1v1s.

I’ve just been getting a bit sloppy with the timely posting of the rankings for personal reasons, but this thread is pretty much a monologue anyways, so no sweat I guess :joy:

@HULK is back at it again and back in the Top3 of the 1v1 Ranking at 1,582 points.

When will @Trucriot and @Solfyre play their championship game for the December 1v1 tourney and decide who is truly King of the Hill?!? :wink:

1 Like

Good question @HULK ! @Trucriot had asked for some time to wrap up some other games… But I haven’t heard anything. I have a bit of a game lull at the moment. It would be a good time for me. How about you, @Trucriot ? Neptune's Pride

…and we could play our April Tournament semifinal at the same time if you’d like @Trucriot - you could be like one of those chess grandmasters who plays several opponents at once! Neptune's Pride

Uh oh @Trucriot ! You’re busy! :rofl:

Ahaha what an onslaught! I’ll join both games in 14 days when I return home from my travels if you guys don’t mind. They may become my last 1v1 games this year anyways.

As for the game lull: The LLL should hopefully fix that very soon.

As for the simultaneous grandmasters: Other recent respondents in this thread are probably more fitting for that role :stuck_out_tongue:

@Trucriot sounds good! Have fun travelling and don’t stress about the games. They’re only just that, a game.

1 Like

@BelSon gets a boost and rises to 14th place and 1,143 points with a victory in both his and his opponent’s 15th 1v1 game. A draw between @Macomber and @spymort (the first draw after Solfyre v Trucriot in the August 2020 tournament) gives both some points due to reliability gains - the former breaks the 1,000 point barrier for the first time in their career.

1 Like

@kinghuang’s recent win in the LLL nearly managed to fly under my radar, but here’s the updated ranking now with him jumping to 37th place (782 points) :wink:

1 Like

How does the “six recent winners and/or the runner-ups” section work? It might be the language barrier but this explanation alone is not enough for me. How are those people chosen exactly?

And if I’m already asking questions: What do the arrows mean? I presume they are related to ranking or points but I don’t see how. And what’s with the bars? I think they represent a change in points, but across what time?

Thanks for your interest :wink:

Basically, if there is someone who rose in points in the timeframe of comparison but doesn’t make it to the Top28, they get a spot in this 6-people-section - the rest is filled up with runner-ups to the Top28.

The timeframe of comparison currently is 4 tournament weeks - see “T-Week 92 compared to T-Week 88” at the top of the last ranking. The second column is referring to ranking changes in this time period. Arrows mean 2+ rank change. And you’re correct, the bars represent a change in points, relative to the maximum positive and negative change by a player in that period.

1 Like

@Dysp and @panblanco’s draw as well as @Sneferu’s fast-paced LLL win last week are now included in the ranking which has the latter player rising to a career high of 1,051 points.