64 matches are back! just one teeny concern

Six members? Ahh yeah 64s have changed since the 32s came in for a while. Before that if anyone dared mess with the balance of the game by having an alliance exceeding 4 members, the rest of the map would temporarily join and remove them. Now however its common practise, despite only 3 top positions. I hope you badged the 3 allies that got zero out of helping you win

Yeah, it wasn’t a clean 6 from the start. We were three from early on, then late in the early game we were facing off with a pair on pretty equal terms across a sparse star field. It made more sense to basically NAP and chew up the small guys between us, then about turn and go the other ways with a safe rear. Those two stayed southwest, the original three of us went east and southeast. DarkLord was in the middle and joined in purely based off he and I being buddies from several prior games, else we wouldn’t have bothered adding the sixth. By the point it became obvious we basically had three pairs going in three directions, and the other real contenders had neighbour issues. That was that. And yes, the rest of the alliance all got a top ally from me.

2 Likes

Well yeah fair enough if you had to do it to combat others already doing it. You must be a likeable fellow to keep a 6 player alliance aligned. Congrats on your win mate and good of you to remember to reward everyone that contributed

See! Soon as im nice its boring. Fuck you ya fucking handholder win with 2 allies instead of 5 and then talk.

1 Like

Lol, you’re funny. You’ll have to try much, much harder than that if you want to hurt my feelings.

1 Like

I already did with the non instant congratulations for a win that was handed to you by FIVE allies lol. And your name is literally Ass.

Ass two, thank you very much. It’s like a shitty sequel.

2 Likes

LOL. Okay, nice!