Firstly, I don’t know if I got this in the right category or if this is allowed, and if it isn’t, I hope someone doesn’t hesitate to tell me.
Anyway, the thing is, I don’t have premium, and therefore I can’t make a custom game myself.
So what I want to do is ask if anyone would consider making a game with some or all of the following crazy rules because I’m really interested to know how it will work out.(You might want to skip the rules then come back to read them last)
- 50% of all stars for victory. 60% just would take too long I think
- At least 12 players and preferably extra anonimity
- Formal alliances on. This should be important.
- Warp gates cheap, random gates common.
- Dark galaxy on. Important.
- Resources plentiful and production ticks at a minimum of 16. Really important. (All other ‘galaxy settings’ should be default.
- Starting stars 10 and cash 1500 preferably, but feel free to change it if you wish.
- Starting ships should be 10 i think.
- Starting E-I-S at 0-20-0 should be interesting.
- VERY important that econ should be CHEAP industry EXPENSIVE and science STANDARD (or maybe cheap science. I’m not sure)
- Trades very expensive. This game should be full of money so this should be fair.
- Scanning should start at 3, terra at 2, range at 2, others default at 1
- Terra should be OFF, banking should be CHEAP, manu CRAZY EXPENSIVE and scanning EXPENSIVE. exp should also be CHEAP
- It should be real time, with either normal or double speed.
Ok, so why I think this should be an awesome game is because it will be really low on ships yet high in money, and with expensive scanning and a dark galaxy, I think people will need to make plenty of alliances to give them a good view of the galaxy.
I’m not a fan of backstabbing at all, but I think in this game it should be promoted, thus the extra anonymity (also I think it will make the game a little crazier, not knowing who the best ally would be)
Like I said, scarce ships, so attackers should be cautious and attack in groups. Groups which are bound to break and change.
If anyone else thinks this would be fun, I hope you make it, and if it’s already made, I hope you join.
P.S. @anyone who makes the game, feel free to call it what you want, just post it here.