Add Ledger to Triton

Hey @JayKuburz! I’m excited about the upgrades to Triton/Proteus that are being discussed in the other thread, but from what I’ve gathered those are still a few years off. I was wondering what it would take to get the ledger implemented in Triton (exactly the same as it works in Proteus). This is an immensely helpful feature and I know people love using it. It would also be a great way to tide us over until the bigger updates come down the road.

If you came up with an estimate cost, I’d recommend setting up a GoFundMe and posting it here. If we know the donations are specifically going towards implementing a ledger, then I have no doubt we’d be able to reach the goal quickly. It’s a good way to tap the market of lifetime premium players like myself who love the game but aren’t providing much revenue (Sure we do buy badges, but that’s not a ton of cash I’d imagine). I think I can speak for a lot of the vets in that we’d love to invest in NP2 and support further development, but there aren’t many options to do so other than buying badges.

1 Like

Hey Hero, I would rather just hurry up on the next iteration. If things stall then I will circle back around and add the ledger. I have actually started writing code so hopefully not “years”. This next iteration will be much closer to Triton than Proteus.

5 Likes

That’s great to hear!! I’m looking forward to seeing it!

Sounds cool! Updates freshen things up