Announced shutting down Google+ for consumer (personal) accounts on April 2, 2019

Google has announced the shutting down of Google+ for consumer (personal) accounts on April 2, 2019.

This is relevant for any of your favorite Neptune’s Pride 2 Triton Community content.

Is there a way we can download and archive all the community content? :thinking:

Since the G+ “Community” NP2 Triton is something that @JayKyburz created, it may or may not be a Consumer Personal account, the issues could be slightly different from the rest of us G+ users.

I honestly do not understand all the details.

If it is a small count of reasonable items, then maybe I or someone can manually copy & paste them into the forum, in the same way that I did for the Strategy Guide by Jeff Thomas

Then there is the issue that we do not need all of it. Open game announcements are dead. Bugs may or may not yet have been fixed. Some topics or issues may have been overcome by events. How to pick and choose which ones to copy could be a time consuming process.

And where is a good location to temporarily buffer or store the data, what format, etc. . .

Some of the screenshots might be nice ? Maybe those could be uploaded into imgur.com/r/neptunespride ?

What about storage on Discord ? (One of these days I may create an account for myself.)

I myself have one or two articles that I might manually copy into the forum later.

Are there any other strategy discussions or funny diplomacies that could be copied into the forum ?

Then there are the not-yet-anticipated unforeseen concerns ?