Anyone Interested in a 5v5 or some kind of team battle/competition?

Alright so far we have 9 players who have expressed interest in this.

edit

1. @BOsshOgg
  2. @panblanco
  3. @Solfyre
  4. @wfmcgillicuddy
  5. @TheLastHero
  6. @Ramjet
  7. @Karmadrome
  8. @bythejatz
  9. @Kaine

Maybe just leave it open for people to organize and submit teams of 3

Iā€™d be up for a 3 vs 3 team fight, with @TheLastHero and @Ramjet as team mates :wink:

If you got 4 teams of 3 you could run it as either a round robin (everyone fights everyone once, 6 fights total) or an elimination with a play offs (4 fights total)

1 Like

no thanks

Iā€™m up for something like this or whatever. Iā€™d choose @Karmadrome and @panblanco for my team if 3v3ā€™s is what weā€™re doing. What do you think guys? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™d be up for that @Solfyre

Iā€™d be up for a team with @TheLastHero and @wfmcgillicuddy

I was hoping :slight_smile:

Sounds like weā€™ve got the teams! Now we just need the maps!

Looks like Iā€™m in team ā€œNo friendsā€

@BOsshOgg Iā€™m sorry bro Iā€™d already agreed to Roger and Kaine yesterday morning. But if thereā€™s a round 2 of this thing then letā€™s team up!

Iā€™m in a game with @wfmcgillicuddy, Iā€™ll see if heā€™s still interested in joining a team here.

So we need to get 12 people to have 4 teams of 3? Iā€™ll see if I can rope in a few others. I bet if we make this turn based then @HULK might want to join :wink:

Er, I think @bythejatz was looking for a teamā€¦

I think @bythejatz @wfmcgillicuddy and @BOsshOgg would make a solid team. Or we can wait to find 3 more people, and create two teams out of the pool of 6.

Edit: I think this is current

Team 1:
@Karmadrome
@panblanco
@Solfyre

Team 2
@Kaine
@Ramjet
@TheLastHero

Team 3
@wfmcgillicuddy
@BOsshOgg
@bythejatz (? or team 4 if he prefers)

Team 4
???
???
???

1 Like

Iā€™m currently in a 1v1 with Hulk, Iā€™ll see if I can get him to join. But we would need 2 more people if that happens. Iā€™ll see if I can get Ungoliant too.

Sounds good to me

Just know that anyone that teams up with me will be wearing the champions hat at the end of this :slight_smile:

Oh and happy to be in Team 3 as listed above

Sounds fun :slight_smile: glad I get two of the best turn based players Iā€™ve ever seen to carry me on their shoulders!

Kind words. Unfortunately it looks like weā€™ll also be playing against some excellent TB playersā€¦ :wink:

Yeahā€¦ it does look that wayā€¦ but dont tell anyone!