Armies tab and plotting movements

Hey Y’all,

Still new to the game, but this one is obviously going to be a keeper, so I thought I’d pitch in where I could.

It’s pretty simple really: If I have a unit selected and make a change to a movement path, then try and go directly to the drop down menu in the top right, it resets the movement to whatever it was before.

If I select another unit or town or whatever, then go to the menu it remembers, but only if I essentially deselect the unit I was just using.

I’m a big fan of the “armies” tab in particular. It’s a very effective way to manage unit movements, especially from mobile where zooming out all the way is a real pain.

Speaking of which, good lord is that menu button small on my phone! Once I get into the main game it’s obnoxiously hard to get it to open… but that’s not a bug, that’s just my fat thumbs.

Thanks

Wyatt

Please add more categories

Hey there and welcome to our little community.

Thanks for the bug report, about the menu. Do you think the movement should save even if you haven’t clicked save? I would have thought the default would be cancel. What do other people think?

Sounds like something strange is going on that I need to look into.

Sorry about the small buttons!

Jay.

Ahaha. Let me clarify: I do click save, but it doesn’t do it. (I forgot to mention that part :smile:

It should definitely default to cancel if I don’t save the movement.

The button thing is small, and what mobile game doesn’t suffer from control issues on a small screen?