Art of war

Ave. I wonder if you’re insane like me, when I create formation like those.
Do you have more examples?

Ciao

1 Like

I don’t, I neither have that many of most cards nor the patience. And the regular units tend to get fused way before I can spare them for something like this. You sir, are either very capable of managing your troops or goofing around. Or both.

1 Like

3 Likes

I believe that is an appropriate response. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Art of war” seems appropriate to discuss some general questions about fighting the blight. Particularliarly on where a horde decides to attack. Is it based on an equation with random variables imputed, or do they strictly attack the settlements with the most civilians first? I was under the assumption for awhile that the dead would attack an unguarded city before a guarded city of slightly more civilians but I’m finding that to be untrue now so I’m not 100% sure anymore.

2 Likes

Simple: they attack the nearest settlement, but not the one that is reachable in the shortest amount of time.

1 Like

I like to think they’re attracted to the smell of the living just like any other kind of zombie, but the smell of mana water smells even sweeter to these undead.

3 Likes

Good lore reason tbh.

Well I now know they don’t prioritize settlements with no civilians, so I’m pretty sure the horde moves towards the nearest food, not necessarily the nearest unblighted settlement.

1 Like

Psycho killer
Qu’est-ce que c’est

1 Like

When the death walk the earth, it’s up to the assassin’s creed to survive and liberate the living. Very slowly, mind you.

2 Likes