Blight Beta: Known Issues and Bugs

Hello Rothan,

I finally found this bug this morning. Thanks very much for reporting it.

If fixed you up with 25 free coins and a month of premium.

Apologies!

I’m working my way through other games fixing folks up with coins that need it.
Please email me directly if you think you missed out. (jay@ironhelmet.com)

1 Like

Pathing bug still a problem when near another waypoint.

Trying to move 1 waypoint:

Moving more than one waypoint:

I know that this bug is already reported and is likely being looked at, figured I’d just provide the extra screen caps.

I tried refreshing the browser, didn’t fix the mapping problem.

1 Like

There’s a cool new effect when you go look at Combat results! Unfortunately it’s kind of freaking out. Half of it is hidden offscreen, and it gets offset from the proper placement if the UI is set anywhere but Center, in the direction the UI is adjusted. In the screenshot below, the pointer is misplaced to the left by about a league and a half:

Additionally, if you scroll to bring the rest of the dialog into view, it drags away the rest of the UI along with it!

Thanks for the heads up on the pathfinding. I’m pushing another fix out for the path stuff now.

I forgot you could doc in the interface on the left or right. I’ll see if I can do something to keep them fixed on the bottom of the screen.

How upset would you be if I removed the ability to move the UI to the left or right. None of the elements are centering in the correct place when you do that either.

I find the centered interface extremely distracting. When I found the button to move it to the side I was thrilled.

Obviously I could live with it in the middle if I had to, but it would be pretty high on my list of things to fix in that case.

I pushed a fix to have those elements fixed in place (does not work in Firefox. ) And made it so the event notifications are at least in the middle where they should be.

I was in the game with Rothan and I also didn’t get my hero coins plus my bonus for bodies burned. Thanks

Sorry Omond, I fixed you up with 50 free coins!

The new card handling codes seems to be omitting the automatic refresh when you play a card. Cards you play now stay in your hand until you manually refresh the game data.

rgr, will fix asap.

I was just looking at this bug. The twins seem to be working in my tests.

I tested with buffed fortifcations and mutiple twin cards as well. I tested cases where they zombies were completly destroyed. I can’t find any issues.

ps: I never realised how awsome thes guys are. On a Dwarf forgtress with a master builder buff these guys are dealing out 500 strength damage attack, for every unit that arrives at the castle, at no mana cost.

just kind of tricky to use I guess

I also just wanted to say we discoved and fix this bug a few days ago.

It was possible for a zombie boss to pull all the zombies folowing the other bosses onto themsleves.

It was super rare and we really didnt undestand what was going on untill @BlightedPea had it happen to her.

Yeah they’re incredible! I haven’t used them in a little while so I’m not sure if this bug is still around, but I’ll be sure to let you know if I see it again.

Ah, that would explain a lot actually. No wonder it was so hard to find.

New Bug: The Rune Dancer card is showing ‘power_marsh_stomp_area’ in the card description field.

FYI,
Sparkster

Can you try just refresh your browser! You got a new Rune Dancer!

Drat. I didn’t pick him, as the Kahuna was in the deck as well and I’d recently acquired a Hydra Pool. Oh, well.

Another bug! However, before I describe that I wanted to follow up on the Rune Dancer “bug.” I saw this again, but with another unit. A total browser reload did indeed do the trick.

New bug: I’m currently playing two MP games. In MP1, I bought an Elf with two Hero Coins, but didn’t like what I saw, so I closed the window to decide later, went back to the main menu and entered MP2. The first screen displayed was the Tavern with the three Elf options, which was amusing considering MP2 doesn’t have any Elvin towns.

Worse, it won’t clear, even with a browser reload, which means no buying new Heros in MP2…

I’m going to open MP1 again, select a Hero, and see if that resolves it.

-Sparkster

So going back to MP1 and selecting a Hero did resolve it.

I came across this bug again in another MP game, where I bought a Hero from the Tavern and didn’t select one. I forgot about it and the game ended two hours later. When I went to the Tavern in the next game, up popped same the three Heroes I’d purchased, not selected from the previous game. Is the Tavern “object” global to Blight and not game session specific?

FWIW,
Sparkster