Blight Beta: Known Issues and Bugs

Well, it seemed to work just fine. It deployed the army when it finished training with all remaining pop (since it was less than 1 full unit), then destroyed it when the population reached 0.

There was an idea a while back to implement some kind of lock on low-population towns while they were training troops, to prevent exactly this from happening. Probably good to get it back on the radar; it sucks to accidentally blow a unitā€™s worth of Gold for nothing.

I got a bug I used a high elf to kill a dead knight that was preparing for battle with 17mins left till the fight but the zombies following the dread knight left the battle and started heading towards the next settlement even though the battle hadnā€™t been fought

Not sure if this is a bug or just unclear card text, but the Bounty Hunter doesnā€™t grant any gold if he dies in combat. If this is the intended behavior, the card text should really be changed.

Granted, fluff-wise this makes perfect sense. But by the text on the card, I would have expected his ability to take effect no matter what. ā€œā€¦when a Bounty Hunter participates in the combatā€ seems very clearly to apply even in a losing battle, and certainly in a winning battle even if he does turn out to be a casualty at the end.

Did they move through your units? Or turn around and head the other way?[quote=ā€œDrBwaa, post:640, topic:4499ā€]
Granted, fluff-wise this makes perfect sense. But by the text on the card, I would have expected his ability to take effect no matter what. ā€œā€¦when a Bounty Hunter participates in the combatā€ seems very clearly to apply even in a losing battle, and certainly in a winning battle even if he does turn out to be a casualty at the end.
[/quote]

I always read it that way too.

They were neutral units and moved through them

Also another thing iv just found its in the game your in shde2e but I found a bard in a elf village and used its power and it got a bard out my deck. Now all the bards are materializing bards that I donā€™t have into existence o.o
game number: 5219648527138816
on far right
edit: ok seems its hasnā€™t actually drawn any bards a=out my deck both are still there from bard 2 it was bug land xD

That isā€¦ very exciting!! I wonder if active Volunteer bards can reproduce magically? :laughing:

idk but i know my eldermage and high elves are gonna have a field day with all the mana flying around XD
edit add on: i guess they can cause where else could they all be coming from?

Seems like you got a rare asexually reproductive ultra-fast growing bard!

That really is one of the weirdest and most exciting bugs iā€™ve seen in a while.

Yies! Iā€™ll have a look at this one first thing monday morning!

Iā€™m getting ā€œError contacting server; please restart your game or try again laterā€ when trying to send a new Diplomacy message. Normal chat seems unaffected.

This is on Chrome, desktop. No JS errors.

Is it just a specific person?

nope just tried it. Iā€™ve got it the issue to

No; I tried sending test messages to a couple other people as well.

Iā€™ve got a small bug where a unit is choosing an incorrect path. In the first image below, Iā€™ve told the Witch to go directly to the endpoint; the path shown is the one selected in this case. However, following the road the whole way by hand is clearly faster (illustrated in second image).

Should be a fix up for not being able to send messages, the iOS keyboard issue, and performance on Android phones much improved.

More bugs this afternoon.

I would like to say thanks for a great game and sorry my bards are multiplying other cards now ^^;
I donā€™t have this many Black Forest witches otherwise Uploadingā€¦

Iā€™ll make that bard bug my quest for tomorrow. 100 developer exp when I fix it!

Small bug: thereā€™s an inconsistency with whether or not a player retains control of a town when it loses all of its civilian population. In the screenshot below:

• Greenstark:
    • Emptied by training the last 50 Orcish Swords.
    • Lost its player banner and control as a result.
  • Morning Sands:
    • Emptied by placing a unit of Wolf Riders on it.
    • Still has player banner and control (I have the option to donate it; persistent through refreshes).

Iā€™m not sure which one happens if a town gives up the last of its population to a remote deployment (at a Banner).

As a side note: if a town loses all its population (and thus, maybe, its player control), but later regains some population, does someone have to go claim it again?

Edit: turns out that I can, in fact, donate an empty town, as long as I emptied it by dropping a hero on it: