Blind Justice overpowered

I’d hate to get caught up in working around the system instead of just playing the game. An example sequence might end up like:

offload some valour to get exactly the right amount
cast valour strike
get buddy to give back partial valour
cast wealth of valour
get buddy to give back the rest of valour
(do other stuff with valour)

And that’s with only one Blind Justice hero.

I read somewhere that there was a 4-trades-per-day limit - is that still right?

Choosing explicitly how much valour to use in a Wealth of Valour or Valour Strike action would be ideal, though I know it’d mean new UI work, in a way that’s unlike the rest of the game.

– Steve

Maybe the amount of Valour consumed could be capped at the amount required to make a guaranteed kill on your target. So if you have 300 Valour but need to wipe out a 1000-Strength stack, it only consumes 100 Valour (enough to power 1000 damage).

That’d be OK with me, I think. I only ever used Valour Strike to wipe out key strategic targets. In a few cases where I simply didn’t have enough valour for a guaranteed kill, I still wanted to do as much damage as possible.

But I like all of these solutions to some degree - control power used somehow, cap total cost somehow, burn less than 100%, etc. I mostly just don’t want to burn all my valour if I don’t need to.

Does IHG collect histories from every game? It’d be cool to see what people use Blind Justice for. I had 3 in my last game, and if I remember right, I used them maybe 12 times total, though the last 4 or 5 strikes were just picking off stragglers at the end.