Just thinking up every possible solution:
- Jay implements server side - best for usability point of view.
- Jay implements client side - you need to have the game open for it to work.
- Wake up for 5 minutes - Turn your monitor brightness on minimum so you don’t fully wake up. Do NOT send any fleets no matter how good an idea it seems at the time.
- Someone creates a userscript for future building - you still need the window open
- Someone creates a web service which logs in and builds for you. (using API or scraping)
- Get a sibling/partner to do it for you.
1,2: There are more important features to work on.
3: Depends a good deal on how you sleep and if you have a partner.
4,5: Requires an interested party and would take a lot of work. 5 much more work than 4.
6: They cold mess stuff up and are probably sleeping at the same time as you.
4,5,6: Might be against the rules.