Carrier adding a ship (and conqueror badges)

Wow, that’s the game where we were allied and I ceded and fed income before quitting after holding back hero and sun for yas…

Youre a special kind of fuckhead, arent you Roger?

Youre welcome you fucking moron

Hahaha you ceded for Ruhelos and rottingmanta, who immediately betrayed us and joined the other team :joy:

But thanks, super helpful… for the other team.

Sounds like bullshit. You started in the centre. The only way you could become the dominant force is by being dodgy and betraying. Is that the story you used to turn on your allies…

Let’s be totally clear here you didn’t cede until you were down to 8 stars after Sun and I wiped you out

liar. I said I’d cede the entire time, as long as I could hold back a 2v1. You and sun had to call on a 3rd ally to turn the tide.

Butthurt knows no bounds does it.

Leaving reality to win an argument is pretty fucking lame guys. I may be a complete prick 99 percent of the time, but I do adhere to facts

My congratulating you for a game well played isn’t relevant lol. It was a tough battle for a while, then my alliance broke though and wiped you out. We exchanged messages as you gave a few stars to Ruhelos, but you ended up quitting before handing them all over.

Anyways, we started beating Ru’s team after you left so they betrayed @Ramjet and joined us :rofl:

Youre trying to shame me for not winning an instant 2v1. Very clearly my only option was to fuck the growth up of both of you. Which i definitely succeeded in doing.

Youre talking like we’re playing noughts and crosses where its just the winner and the loser. Theres a little more to that in real time strategy. I held off a 2v1 for over a 9 days all on my own, then allies jumped in and the inevitable finally occurred. The effort was to ruin both your games, as you can see from the leader board. I completely achieved that. Ta duh

And Roger betrayed Dr shakamoto. The player I defended Roger against when he started questioning his loyalty. Damn guys, bad day to get at me

How does one stoop so low as to spew this kind of crap in a public forum, all over some game? I hate being backstabbed or the like as much as the next guy, but spamming a thread with insults after some light provocation seems like an overreaction - even for a self-proclaimed “extremely rude prick”. Maybe take a step or two back.

3 Likes

The idea was too write something so outrageous the post was removed. I have no idea what the fuck dex or jay is doing

today’s fuel friend, todays fuel.

Get a room guys, get a room…

2 Likes

I agree with @Trucriot. And then there’s this…

Why???

2 Likes

Boo hoo. Youre all holograms because it needs to go the way it went. Doesn’t matter

I did the editing myself. I believe i shall apply for a moderators position