Cash for Destoyed Troops

I don’t like complicated games. Too much complexity and it weighs down on me. If there’s going to be like twenty technologies, that’s pushing it, at least from the standpoint I’m at. Testing it would be fun, but if it makes Triton as complicated as I’m thinking it will… that would be the end of it for me.

As for carriers…well…it makes sense to salvage something, I don’t actually care for the idea as a mechanic, but realistically speaking it makes a very GREAT amount of sense, since real life armies can pillage enemy materials. Still, Triton’s not real life combat, which is why it’s a bit up in the air for me.

As always, I’d accept it so long as I can turn it off in my games.

I think the system works pretty well as is. The simplicity and accessibility of the 4X mechanics help get a lot of less experienced strategy gamers interested.

Back on-topic: The salvage or scarp bonus cash might work if it only triggered on a successful defence. I feel always rewarding the victor might make aggression even more favourable.

Yes, giving players like me even more incentive to attack is never a good thing. I always win, after all, when I strike early and fast. :leopard: