December/2020 1v1 EPIC Tournament with Mirrored Maps

I’ll join :slight_smile:

sign me up!

Sounds like fun. Throw my name in the hat.

Per first post, added @DarkDragonwing - @Roedhip - @BelSon - @Cryptious - @Birel - @exOrbitant - @Kaine - @Solfyre - @GluteusMaximusII … so we are up to 18 so far.

@Birel (and others): My guess is we probably will start in about a week … BUT … this tournament will go on for months … so if you only have a time window of the holidays to be available to play, probably not the best for 'ya.

Just to highlight - we’re not capping participants at 16 this time. So new players and veterans alike can still sign up for the biggest 1v1 tournament in NP2 history :wink:

Sign me up! I shall play as the mighty Potato Boat.

Sounds epic! Yeah I’m well up for this!

Sure, I’m in!

Sign me up as well

Hi, I’m interested

Never tried these 1v1 games before, but I’m up for it and can commit for the long-run, no problem.

I think we are about ready to start the tournament … and if we get a few more players, I’ll try to slot them in and/or use them to replace anyone that drops.

Below is the proposed tournament draw. Note I put the top-8 seeds in their “own” 2nd bracket using standard seeing of 1-8-5-4-3-6-7-2 from top to bottom. I then put the rest of the players in the 1st bracket in the order they signed up.There’s no “perfect” way to do this … but the idea here was not to make a new player go mano-mano in the first round against a veteran who ranks high.

OK - round #1 game links are up. I’ll post them here … but always refer to the FIRST POST that I’ll update as the tournament progresses. Please be SURE to join YOUR game - the password is “1v1”

Please double-check the game params to make sure I set it up right … and creating “good” maps is a bit of a PIA … so if you feel yours is not conducive to 1v1, let me know and I’ll consider remaking one for 'ya. Report results and any problems here.

Have fun and good luck …except when you are playing against the Jolly Green Giant! :wink:

Round 1:
2. @TheLastHero vs @kinghuang - game link
3. @Zatoc vs @panblanco - game link
6. @SimonMiaou vs @Keeves - game link
7. @Roedhip vs @Cryptious - game link
10. @Birel vs @exOrbitant - game link
11. @GluteusMaximusII vs @Macomber - game link
14. @DarkLord123 vs @Dr_Gaming - game link
15. @rubensan vs @plug - game link

3 Likes

I am excite.

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

@BelSon - @Dysp - @Trucriot - @Solfyre - @Kaine - @DarkDragonwing - @Karmadrome
All of you got “byes” in the first round due to your ranking - wanted to give the new players at least one game before they come up against a battled scarred veteran.

Having said that, if someone else wants to play, then I’m going to pair them up against you as discussed.

1 Like

We have started the tournament @Feca … but you are IN … and if anyone else want to play post here.

I’m going to wait a couple of days to see if we have any early dropouts in which case I’ll “sub” you into their position. If not, I’ll pair you up against @Belson.

Done and ready! BRING IT ON!

Joined, and first turn submitted…thank you for organizing this! pulls on battle armour

IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIOIOIOIOIN? I am teh slow!