Delay loading game?

Jay - about 50% of the time this game sticks on the loading screen and refuses to finish. Is it because of the game settings? This had a starting scan range of 16 in a dark galaxy. Doesn’t happen all of the time but enough for me to notice.

http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/5195739133116416

Not sure what the problem is. Its it still happening today.

I’m on holidays right now so its difficult for me to look at right now. If it’s a really big game the server might just be choking on it.

I am having the same issues too. Sometimes it loads and sometimes I have to click refresh a few times until it works. Please fix it. I am playing a 16 player against the AI and I am close to winning. I’m just trying to get all my stars to have at least 1 in economy, industry, and science then I will finish the game.

Also I found that during my game then the AI wasn’t taking any extra stars. I don’t know if this is a bug but I have 577 out of 580 stars while the closest AI only has 11 stars. The AI isn’t moving to new stars. I also haven’t attacked any AI players the whole game so that might have something to do with it. Their infrastructure is still going up though. I am almost done with the game but I thought I should bring it to your attention. http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/4565342972018688

Looking in the logs I see a lot of errors on the stat recording code from google. I have disabled recording those events and see if this makes things more smooth.

I will get on stack overflow and see what I can find about why this is sometimes bugging out.

Please let me know if you think this was the issue!

The game seems to be loading a lot faster. I think that was the problem. I also had to fix Firefox because it was running slow in general. Now it loads correctly. I don’t know that much about programming to help find bugs with the AI but it seems like a start. I have taken beginning programming classes in C++, XHTML, and JavaScript though.

It makes me very sad, but Firefox sux a lot for NP. Every other browser is much faster at rendering the map. IE is actually really good!