Dueling 1v1 tournament with Mirror'ed EPIC map

The Perfect Being wants in, he still needs to set up a forum account I think

Those that have said yes on the board:

11 so far… @HULK, me, @nick.muzzio, @TheLastHero, @HOUSEBOAT_THANGS, @AnnanFay, @leonardebaker, @Mise333, @Rodel, @Bruce, @Karmadrome

Those that have said yes to others, but not on the board yet:

ThePerfectBeing, Jackalope

I’ll sign up too

The Perfect Being is me on that 64 game (Theta Gomeisa).

I think we are up to 14 … so if we can get a few more people to chime in, I’ll put together a list and see about getting things started. Be good to have some alternates.

FYI my game alias is SonOfBlob

Ahhh…@SonofBlob…so we meet again! I allied with you in my last 8 player game a few weeks ago (we were center players----I won & you finished second after you stayed loyal and didn’t attack me after we vanquished the others). Welcome aboard! I think you will enjoy the challenge.

OK - so I have the following players interested in the 1v1 EPIC tournament.
Remember this is a time commitment (and you hold up everybody if you lolly-gag) … so no sweat if that doesn’t work for you, but just let me know. And let me know if I missed anyone.

13 Players (had to drop the AT sign from 3 because the forums limits me to 10 in a post)
@AnnanFay
@Bruce
@HOUSEBOAT_THANGS
HULK
@Karmadrome
@leonardebaker (aka the legendary SonofBlob)
@Mise333
@nick.muzzio
@MurasakiNoKaze
@NUC
@Rodel
SuperDave
TheLastHero

Two more that aren’t on the Forums - can someone please get them to join here.
Jackalope
ThePerfectBeing

@HULK In one of the above messages @Bruce said he is ThePerfectBeing. I missed that earlier in making the list. As such, he is included already.

I can also independently confirm this information^

EDIT: [squeals] DIS GONE BE GOOOOD =] =] =]

I’m game, if there is still an open seat!

OK - so we got 15 players so far as @Bruce and ThePerfectBeing are the same person.
Jackalope just kicked my big fat hairy green a** in a game, so I’ll remind him there to get signed up on the forums.

Once we get one more player, I’ll draw up some brackets for a single-elimination 16-player tourney.
If you are interested, please DO chime in … because we probably will need some alternates (people bail!) and assuming we do again, I’ll put you down first for the next tournament.

Will you guys need my in-game account name for this? Because that’s Asmodean13, but I always play under the name Rodel Ituralde

May/2018 1v1 EPIC Tournament - AnnanFay is the winner!

My true alias is MalcomReynolds.

We shouldn’t need true alias. I’ve never actually played as mine before. Just matters that we recognize you here and in the game

Count me in!

Seems Like a very fun concept

For what it’s worth, I’m in.
L

OK - here are the players I have signed up (can only AT 10 total)

AnnanFay
@Azezeal
@Bruce
@Grunter (aka Jackalope who just kicked my a**)
@HOUSEBOAT_THANGS
HULK
Karmadrome
leonardebaker (aka the legendary SonofBlob)
@Luthias
@Mise333
nick.muzzio
@MurasakiNoKaze
@NUC
@Rodel
SuperDave
@TheLastHero

That’s a total of 16 … but as mentioned, others can toss their names in as alternates.

I think we are ready to rumble … but chime in real soon if you can’t commit.
Tomorrow, I’ll come up with some random bracket methodology and start making games so the single elimination carnage can begin.