Duelling Tournament - THE FINAL

you need to have more stars than HULK before it will be considered a victory. Grab a star and all should be good.

Aaaah, ok. Thank you, that fixed the situation! Thank you @JayKyburz and @LDG for setting this tournament up. Hopefully we will see more of these in the future!

Sometime during the week I will fix everybody up with tournament participate badges and a special badge for the winner! :wink:

YAY!!! Congratulations Dysp, that was a nail biter of a match for a final :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for playing :slight_smile: It was a lot of fun and great to get such good participation from the community :slight_smile:

congratulations to you both for getting to the final. Great job on the victory Dysp remind me not to go against you again. :smiley:

Thank you everyone! Was great playing with all of you and obviously a lot of luck was required to make it all the way.

Well done Dysp, I know from experience how tough an opponent HULK is so Iā€™m pretty scared to come up against you in a game :wink:

Hard lines but well played HULK.

Just to clarify Dyspā€™s ā€œlot of luckā€ comment from my point of view.
Sure, the dice gods were advantageous to him (sh*t happens)ā€¦ but as said earlier, I got an upper hand early on, but he defended well (even after saying he was ā€œfeeling pretty desperateā€) so I couldnā€™t strike a fatal blow, and then he made a great offensive move when the opportunity presented itself.

I.e. Hulk got SMASHED by a skillful player! :wink:

The dice gods helped me in earlier games ā€¦ so thatā€™s why I suggested for the next Duel Tourney some attempt be made to reduce their effects as they are a bit too strong in small games.

Dysp and I agreed that if I had gotten the Weapons hit instead of him, the outcome would be reversed - i.e. the game was that close.

hey, did we ever get these?

Sorry Matt, I might have missed a few people. I just fixed you up now.

Thanks Jay! Was reminded after Dysp just won that Spock game.

Thanks Jay. Honestly didnā€™t think another badge would fit up there.

It sounds needy to read what Iā€™m writing here, but @JayKyburz if you are giving out participation trophies (badges) could I get one too?

Sorry Mark! You should have it now.

Hey Jay, looks like I still need a Participant badge as well. Thanks for that new AI update, itā€™s Awesome!

Sorry Awesome, you should be good to go now!

What does the dueling participation badge look like - donā€™t know if I got one.
More importantly, when is the next Duel Tournament!!!

1 Like

I suspect that is the Tournament Competitor badge ?
@markwkidd is in a game with me now, and I see that he has a shiny new Tournament Competitor badge !

I donā€™t think I got one. My alias is SonOfBlob and I got knocked out in the first round. Mind you it was by the eventual winner.

Sorry @leonardebaker. I will fix you up now!