Epic Fleet

This was my test to see if a fleet of 4 smaller ships can be used to take down those mega ships you see sailing around near the end of games.

Apologies to @aran and @IHG-BlightedPea whose ships are now apart of my epic fleet.

2 Likes

Details man! What were the stats on your fleet and the mega ships? Howe long was the battle?

we’ll it wasn’t a super good test because @aran and @IHG-BlightedPea were already fighting when I rocked up. They had weakened each other.

Its actually kind of a complicated story becuase I didn’t really want to attack yet, but I got caught in a bouncing grapple and If I didn’t act I would have eventually been destroyed, so I had to kill both.

What is intresting to me was that, having 4 ships in a stack meant I could upgrade its cannons 4 a turn, matching the maximum possible health upgrade of the ships I was chasing.

But don’t they each attack separately, thus still making it a +1 per attack, and if the opposing ship were to upgrade his armor at the same time, it would negate all 4 attack upgrades?

yes true, but he could upgrade his armour every turn, but I can apply 4 chippers, so that kills 8 armour a turn.

Hmm. Excellent point. Even if he trotted out a Slaver, that would only take 1 Chipper, leaving 3 behind.

Aran and I were doing the fighting, Jay just swooped in and stole our ships!

lols