I would just like some help clarifying some things about formal alliances.
- Are formal alliances publicly announced or displayed?
- Are formal alliances publicly announced or displayed when broken?
- In the formal alliance description it states that “Players in an alliance will share scanning data.” Does this include shared view of the carrier movements of those in alliance or just information on stars and observable enemy carrier movement?
- In the formal alliance description it states that “Players in an alliance will not be able to capture each others stars.” What then happens when players A’s carrier with ships lands on allied player B’s star? Do they remain in control of A or transfer control to B or something else entirely?
- In the case that you maintain control of your carrier while on an allied star, what happens when the alliance is broken?
- This thread (New Rules for Combat for Ships in Formal Alliances) outlines how ships in an alliance will work together in combat. What happens when they win? Which nation claims the star and in reference to question 4/5, what happens to the other nations carrier/ships?
- I have read from many threads (eg.) that there is no allied victory what soever. I understand this and and just confirming that formal alliances do not effect the rest of the point distribution or such, ie. Your allies gain nothing when the game ends from being in a formal alliance (points, star ranking, etc)
Thankyou for the help!