Madness. (1 star per player)

Here’s the “Terraforming Calculator” forum link

1 Like

Thanks

No Hulk, I have no fav shape or color on here

Well someone has already taken purple circle so I’M NOT PLAYING!

One more player needed!

And MADNESS has started!

For reasons unclear, I’m not able to see the game parameters … but it’s 24 hour production and you can only trade with players in Scan range … this is going to be … Madness! :wink: :wink:

P.S. Updated post with map below - probably won’t change for a while …

1 Like

Intel is useless, as we know where everyone’s infrastructure is. So trade scanning makes a lot of sense.

I regret my decision to be in the corner with trade scan on…

If anyone wants to follow along I have a couple charts up http://triton.theducky.com/#5093761373700096

Rosslessness… you’ve got a plan, right? You thought up this madness, you can’t be eliminated first!

WOW … I was completely wrong about the map staying fairly static.

Ross got wiped out around the 30 hour point, Panda at 48 hours, and now ojame has a 3rd star by taking Bransia’s homeworld. At the rate this is going, I’m going to end up as a Hulk sandwich! :wink:

Click image below to see animated and larger size

1 Like

I must say that I like your gifs. Too bad I was out for the weekend and didn’t notice an incoming attack.

What would you do if you did see it.

He could send his whole fleet to the other player’s star, thus capturing their star for himself.

1 Like

No way, you were PANDA, @Qwerty ? BTW ¿Are you recording this game?

Here an updated GIF through cycle 118 - I was completely wrong that it wouldn’t change for a while - lots of carnage going on! :wink:

Click on image below to see animated and in larger size

I would trade with my ally, sending them scanning, and getting weapons in return. I could send them spare cash I had so they could warpgate their world, then stargate my own so my ally would claim the world first and repel the aggressor with their superior fleet.

These are just a few of the examples I can think of. Want some more? :smile:

Yes, I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

I botched my first attack, which is a fatal error with this configuration. I’d be interested in trying it out again sometime though!

Me too. I didn’t show industry enough love at the beginning and got punished for it.