Moments of Glory! Moments of Horror!

I thought it would be fun to have a place to collect stories and screenshots of exciting/fun/scary moments in everyone’s games. Whether it be a moment of triumph or a realization of imminent doom, share your best Blight moments here!

If only I had a Dark Forest Witch…

2 Likes

Combat Priestess Saves a Mana Pool

That feel when you have to put your only Shaman Priestess in an army with no chance of survival, because otherwise you’ll lose your only mana pool by 9 Strength.

Last March of the Orcs

These are the last Mortal Orcs left in the game, marching north to join forces with four other players to make a last stand against the Blight… Nightmare Fountain of Wisdom is pretty hard, guys!

Note all those cards in my hand and deck that can never be played, as there aren’t any unblighted Orc settlements left on the map… :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll have to start screenshoting some of these moments. I love the first screenshot, reminds me of when the zombies didn’t group up as much

Away

Away

He bravely ran away away

When evil reared its ugly head

He bravely turned his tail and fled…

2 Likes

I was wondering if there was a “Hall of Honor” section here, and it looks like there is! :smiley:
So, let me share a game from FaceOff hard in a tournament.

PS: At that time I had no CC heroes or Blind Justice, so I just saved 300 Human Swordsmen and 30 Giants, and made one of the most memorable Last Stands of my Life( in the game)!

Hey welcome from Kong!

Thanks. :blush:
I really like where this game is, and a couple of bug fixes and features would make it better and better.
Though I suppose I am two years late. :upside_down_face:

Oh, and where can ALL the maps be played, since I believe (though I could be wrong) that the multiplayer cycles through a few select maps only. :thinking:

Hey again!
In today’s tournament, I had so much fun, hairy moments and luck that I just had to post it here. This was from Tournament Round 30 2019, Pretty Valley. :smiley:

I was juggling so many units around that many times I almost lost control. But somehow I pulled through. I thought that this would encourage players that when things are hard, if you keep trying, they will definitely improve.

Don’t give up!

While playing, I had a moment to reflect on the impossibilities of life. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was playing Wisdom map with my familiar team when a Necromancer started running at the speed of the Gryphons it was carrying!

Anyway, if this was not horrifying, I don’t know what is. :cold_face: :hot_face: