New Menus

Ok. Sounds good. Will change tomorrow.

1 Like

I love games like this where developers let you add your own little polish. Thanks Jay, let me know if you need any more help.

Jay, so you have data like how many hours or days a player is playing?
That got me wondering.

From time to time I play atWar, it is an Risk-like-game. They also have an achievements tab where it shows how many units you have build per type, how many you destroyed, countries conquered etc. You can earn all kind of medals (bronze, silver, gold…)
Maybe this can be an idea for the achievement tab too.
Something like this:
Games played
Games won
Ships build
Ships destroyed
Ships lost
Warp gates build
Warp gates destroyed
Abandoned planets conquered
Player planets conquered
Planets lost

Well, you get the idea.
The achievement tab is a bit empty now. It’s like looking into a huge trophy closet with only a few small prices in it.

Hah, didn’t mean to sound so grumpy in that initial message. Sorry!

Merely meant to say that the new menu puts everything at least one click away and to get at all the information I could see before, I’d have to click 6 or 7 times? Either way - bookmarks have been updated to the Load Game screen, which is the main one I need anyway.

Overall the new menu is nice, but I do have two complaints since this went live:

1. I now have an extra click to get to my games. It would be nice to list the active games above the menu rather than a level deep. Or at least change the colour of that menu item to make it stand out - currently as all 7 buttons look identical, even though I know its the top one, I still have to think before clicking. Either way, my use case here is that it makes it annoying to quickly check game status, especially on mobile.

2. Far more importantly though: since the new menus went live, I have twice got a popup asking me to register for a premium account (despite being a lifetime premium member!)

I would like to be able to go from an active game your in to “My games” instead off to the “main menu”. Or leave “main menu” as option but include “My games”

1 Like

What about if I just had a link to each game in the menu?

That would also be great