Newly placed Master Builder won't build fortifications

So I just captured a Dwarf settlement. I immediately play a Master Builder card in the new Settlement. I try to fortify it using the Master Builder’s special ability. I get a server error, please refresh the page message.

See attached images below…

Upon refreshing and attempting again (several times) It still behaves this way. I’ll wait 10 minutes or so and try again.

ok, so I waited 10 minutes, and it is still behaving the same. Maybe it doesn’t think it’s in the settlement? I’ll try to move the unit away, then back into the settlement. then try it again. I’ll keep you posted.

So I marched the unit out of the city till he no longer had the fortification settlement bonus. Then I turned him around and marched him back into the settlement. Once there I tried to build the fortifications… and I get the same server error. :frowning:

Ah well. I guess I’ll just park him at that keep and he can keep the locals entertained with tales of adventure.

Apologies for breaking this @SpySat1. I’m uploading a fix now.

when I wrote the code yesterday that forces zombie heros to drop followers that had been pinned, I broke this. (An infact all powers that target locations.)

Thanks for taking the time to send me a bug report. I will see If I can find your account in the game and fix you up with some coins :smile:

No worries mate. We’re really enjoying the game! :slight_smile: anything to help.

Huzzah! It worked! I just built the fortifications! Thanks again!