Peoples thoughts on magic card or town upgrades?

In the Blight and Lore topic we are also discussing the flufg of these kinda cards, you can go there to have a look if you like :wink:

I really like these ideas. Great fiction as well as intresting ideas.

This was in one of the early designs, and I was thinking of creating with a similar power as well. I even had some card art drawn.

3 Likes

That looks like a goblin who has seen one too many zombie traffic jams.

Man, the card art changed since the early designs (^^)

Also, it looks like he doesn’t actually have any pack animals to drag the cart. Unless he’s using those zombies?

That Goblin has had it with these jaywalking zombies.

2 Likes

Ave.
I noticed that all settlements have the caption “0 Strenght” that means, I presume, that the people living there are not trained for fight. Well, why don’t give to the villagers the chance to be skilled in combat, increasing their strenght without training them like warriors? Of course they will remain in their village and they don’t emerge like units.

wow the art has come a long way. hmm… it’d be interesting to make a timeline of the art evolving, it would explain why the tree friends almost have a cartoonish look to their art compared to the rest of the elves

How about a 3 choice of one simple upgrade of a city? The first option would upgrade the barracks which would then produce combat experienced warriors. The second could increase population growth, and the third could add +2 fortifications.

That would be it. At least for now. You could upgrade your pop growth n the back cities or under heavy siege and defense. But also upgrade your front line cities to attack or defend more efficiently.

1 Like