Postgame Replay / Debriefing

How about a witness program as a plugin for users?

This is what is returned when you request a games data when you are not in the game. In theory you can do this now.

1 Like

Oh, perfect! Iā€™ll give it a try. If that does work now, then you donā€™t need anything else to keep at least me happy :wink:

Do you have to be logged in or can I make requests for game data without being logged in? Obviously my hourly cronjob wouldnā€™t be logged in.

Hey Jay,

So I tried this. When Iā€™m in the lobby, I can get the public data from any games (ones Iā€™m playing and ones Iā€™m not playing). This is cool - but when Iā€™m not logged in at all, it tells ā€œme must_be_logged_inā€. What a pity!

So, Iā€™m wondering if you could either provide a url you can hit with the game id and it sends back the data (can be identical format to full_universe_report, or whatever) - this would be awesome cause Iā€™m lazy - OR if you can change it so that you CAN do a full_universe_report without being logged in and it works the same as when doing it from the lobby.

If that works, Iā€™ll be extra happy :wink:

In the meantime, I might see if I can log in with PhantomJS/CasperJS and then perform the queries from there - I only need to be in the lobby to query any game, after all. EDIT: CasperJS did not work :frowning: For some reason, I wasnā€™t able to navigate the menusā€¦

Thanks!