Quake

Yeah, I was wondering if it was that as there are no options under the admin area at all, just a blurb saying what you can do if a password is set.

I guess Jay doesn’t want the more publicly available games to be too tamper-able? Will remember this next time I create a custom game.

LOL Myk/Panda Bear … and yea, I’d be really worried since you “only” have double my ships/ship production and over 50% more stars and economy. I’m going to get BFG’ed sometime soon.
Click image below to see big.

Son of Blob hanging in there like a trooper! Respect :neutral_face:

Nothing has changed on the end of the Western arm for a loonnnggg time! What’s going on up there guys? I’m guessing an epic Mexican stand off.

Ahanmkara quits and starts going rainbows and the Northwestern standoff continues.
Other than Ahamkara’s ring, nothing seems to have changed on the next jump.

What is happening the center? There’s a definite melee of some sort underway.

In this episode… Sparr takes the lead, The Silent one sends weapons to Carnagus 2 minutes before the turn flips (yes, I noticed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and Son of Blob starts a miraculous come back!!

@PandaBear But, ooh, my dear friend Val could’ve done it too. What makes you think it was me?

And yes, SonOfBlob is back with a vengance :smiley:

@The_Goon haha, even I don’t know.

It looks like its a race for Ahamkara’s stars for the moment, but the hammer’s going to fall soon. Just not on me I hope :wink:

And season 2 ends with a shocking finale: Squishy quits!

This is oh so sad.

While I’m not paying that much attention to this game (Hulk will get SMASHED at some point!), I did take some periodic snapshots (missed a couple) and here’s an animated GIF of how the game has progressed though Cycle13.

Click on the image to see big.

3 Likes

This probably deserves to be posted.

Sparr quits too!

Is this because of the 3 sided assault he took?

Nice work guys. Let’s do this to @PandaBear now :wink:

Yeah - big turn indeed, not only does 2nd position quit (perhaps to avoid the inevitable - 3 on 1 is a tough ask)… but Hulk & Spectrefish finally broke their game-long stalemate!! I respect the dedication of you both, must have been a pretty tedious game thus far…

Yea, the board geometry almost dictates that Spectrafish and I will duke it out … and ironically, both of us went-all in on the same turn - take a look at the map now - more color changes coming.

But can ANYONE stop the Big Blue Machine?!? :wink:

SonofBlob. Only he.

SonofBlob is growing (as do Blobs) … but check out the difference between tick 392 and 424 as Hulk and SpectraFish both went all-in against each other - total comedy watching massive fleets criss-cross each other … and we are (basically) going to end up swapping clusters - massive Economy destruction! :wink:

Looks like you got his homeworld, Hulk. I bet on you to win the toe-to-toe.

Spectrafish will get my homeworld this turn … but now he’s made me angry!!! :wink:

It’s crunch time… Mega-forces Panda Bear & The Silent One clash in what will be a pinnacle and bloody battle of carnage. On the Western arm the joint forces of Tusk & Howard the Docker prepare to take on the mighty Valhallan.

We say goodbye to Spectrefish who fought valiantly but pissed off the wrong dude!

Meanwhile everyone watches the greens, Hulk & Son of Blob, to see what potentially pivotal roles they will play.

…but wait, what is this? Spectrefish lives on without any stars?!

Spectrafish does live on - hats off to a player that doesn’t quit!
As seen in your images above, Green is just about ready to make our move and link up for galactic domination - the combination of Hulk SMASH and Blob … BLOBBING … should be unbeatable!

Here’s a time-lapse animation up to cycle 21 - click on image to see big.

2 Likes