Recent Convert

Hello All :smile:
I’m a fairly new player to the game but I’m sure I’ve seen a few of you around.
I really love this game as I’m sure many of the rest of you do. It has a depth disguised by its simplicity, even further realised by the custom games one can arrange if you buy a subscription.

I’ve convinced a bunch of pals to get involved and a few of them are just as keen as I. We’d love to get involved in a team game, if that’s something anyone might be interested in?

All the best!

Ethics Gradient
[tightBeam
@loc.24.7001*endTrans]

certainly. I’m sure I can grab a few people.

2 Likes

Love Banks. You rock.

1 Like

That’s great to know! Thanks.
I’d like to get my friends signed up here first and maybe see that they’re comfortable with the BBS comms but it’s good to know there are people out there up for a team game

:smile:

Hey, the late great Iain (M.) Banks is my favourite author, Excession my favourite Culture book.
I’m really enjoying Alastair Reynolds at the moment though, if you’re looking for a good book :wink:

I love team games, would definitely sign up. Turn-based please.

Now if only I could click through on Iain Banks name to amazon, buy some great books, and support my favorite developer…

I did have a plan once for having ad’s in the game that were Amazon affiliate links for sci-fi specific things like my favorite books and games. I think it would be much better than random Google ads for weight loss or dating sites.

Go for it!

Pick me! Pick me! :smiley:

Hiya, new here and to the game, but I’ve been intrigued by the team game idea. If this is going to go through, I would want to play!

1 Like