Reinstating an AFK player

Hello,

Sorry for the newbie question. I’ve set a password protected game to play with work friends (who are all new to this game) and they didn’t realise that if they don’t take some action they might go AFK and get out of the game.

I know from a previous game an admin was able to re-instate a player back into the game but I can’t find any instructions on how to do this. Could you please tell me how I go about bring someone back into the game?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Oops never mind, I see in the options menu there is an option to restore a player. So I’ll try that :slight_smile:

Yes, you found the right spot.

I’ll quickly explain how AFK works.

Real time game - Players must log in within 47 Ticks (hours in most cases unless you changed the speed) of the start of the game, or they will be kicked. After their first login, the clock changes to 72 Ticks and is reset every time they log into the game.

Turn based game - Players must click Submit Turn to advance the turn prior to the turn timer running out. They may miss two in a row. On their third missed turn, they get kicked. There is a nice big red warning under the submit button to tell you how many turns you have missed.

2 Likes